4NovBumpBuds.

Ha yeah waaaaaay too late :rofl:
ahh no i love american programmes. Love the fake audience laughter, it's funnier than the actual show to count how many times they play a recorded laugh throughout the programme :haha:

yeah, you deserve a rest!! I've done like hardly anything today, had a quick clean and polish, sorted out my room a bit, that's about it. Oh and dinner that i've just started, yum :)

aww bless, well yeah i suppose it's different when you've already had one already. I think that's cute what he said though :)

Yeah he lives with me. He's stupidly excited, it scares me sometimes, because i think, wow, should i be more excited :dohh: lol.

Mmmm... only one more hour and that sheppard pies gonna be in my belly :p can't wait, few vegetables and a stupid amount of gravy, niceeeeeeeee ;)

xoxox

nice!!! ive just started my tea...and just made up some vanilla angel delight!! never tried vanilla before...........soooooooooooo hungry!!!!

thats gd catherine.....have u still got loads to get?? or just a few bits & pieces???

just watching hollyoaks while dinner is cooking....i love darren hehehe!!!

you know wat day tommorow is dont u!!! its saturday!! we all know how much i love saturdays...work all day 12 - 9!!! lucky me!!! :( :(

just a few bits and peices thats about it really, getting closer and closer now! what you all been doing today x

just been tidying & cleaning really...been on here for a lil while....& ive watched a few episodes of 'one born every minute' which i shouldnt have watched because now all i want is to be in labour lol!!!!

ive got a bad back this evening :(
Oh the joy!!

whatev u been up 2?? xxxx

im bored... dinner was lovely :D
might have an early night got scan 1st thing tomorrow :)

good good...yea my dinner was nice too....still so bloody hungry though!!!

ohhh gd luck with scan tommorow...woop woop xxxxx

Had my scan this morning :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
It was absoulutely perfect in everyway.
Shaunys caught up with his measurements, so he's no longer a very little baby. He had his hand in front of his face most of the scan but managed to get some really beautiful pictures of him (the rest are on facebook... but heres my favourite one :happydance:)

xoxoxoxox

heya everyone, just dropping in quick to sy 'iya.
Im perfectly fine abit bord but other than that i seem to be making progress.

Hope everythings i okay with all of you and he is gawjuss lois, and glad to hear everything is goos with bubz catherine, i knew it would all be fine :hugs:

Hope everything is good wth your LO jenna. Managed to find a screwdriver yet ;p

xxx

Glad things are going well Emily babe :)
& thank you i'm sooo soooooo proud :D :D :D

heyy girlies how have you all been! sorry i havnt been on much had a busy weekend :p was a really good weekend with frankie, he got stressy here and there but i suppose were cool, new primark has just opened in folkestone so been having a mooch around there, got a few bubba bits like cheap joggers to just slip on during the day when hes still tiny.. x

hey girlies.......YAY!!!!!!!! ANOTHER WEEKEND OF WORK OVER......5 weeks today & ill be on maternity leave!! OH YEA!!!

Thats SOO cute Lois.....he looks gorgeous!! bet u cant wait even more now...if that was even possible!! such good news to hear he's the right size!! did u see his winky?? just to makesure he was a boy lol??

Emily....im glad ur doing well... when are expecting to leave??
My LO is doing great thanks...she completly turned her whole body yesterday which made me feel a bit ill lol, normally its just a few kicks & punches.....she decided she was at a drum n bass rave i think!! & yes....i found a bloody screwdriver lol....so wardrobe is all up & all her bits are in it....didnt realise how much pink we had until it was all together!! i will take pics of nursery when its all done!!

Theres a primark here in bristol aswell catherine...but its right in the middle of the centre so if i just wanted to go in there for 10 mins, i d have to pay for parking & walk miles just to get there!! such a pain in the ass!!

I wont be on tommorow because im going to work, then im driving to my dads....he lives in bognore regis!! (good Old Bognor :)) (its nr brighton)....so im going to see him & my stepmum....having a minnie baby shower lol...she said theres to much for them to bring down & wont get it all in the car hehe!!

I ordered a mattress for the cotbed, & its due to arrive mon or tues & im not gonna be here now...either days!! im hoping they'l drop it next door!!

whats ur plans for tonight?? im gonna start dinner in a min....(having pie, roast pots, veg & yes Lois....loads of thick gravy!!! :happydance: )

& then im gonna watch 'the cube' lol & 'the x factor'!!!!

ive been stood up for 7.5 hours today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (with breaks in the middle) but work put me on the self checkouts mostof the day (which is really annoying cos people get really pissed off with the machines....and its just them being thick!!) But its a good thing i spose, cos when i last went to the midwives, LO was breach, she said it was absoloutly nothing to worry bout cos theres still plenty of room for her to move, but apparently if ur sitting down alot (in which case i do, either at home or on the checkouts) then she is less likely to move.....

anyway......sorry ive written like AN ESSAY!!!!! lol :haha:

so ill stop now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

heyy girlies, i havnt really been on much as i have been keeping myself on my toes, busy busy week! lol just finished all my lists of diffrent things left to get im quit pleased with myself i pretty much have everything! what have you all been doing ? have you all been keeping well ? x

just got back from hospital :(
had a terrible scare.
ive already typed out what happened... https://www.babyandbump.com/teen-pregnancy/418439-im-hospital-update-page-3-a.html
its on page 3 (my little update)

luckily shaun is ok :flow:

OMG girls....none of u have chatted for days!!
how are u all?? sorry to hear uve been in hosp Lois......glad shauny's ok

How r u doing emily?? glad to be bk home now??

hope u & bubs are all gd catherine

had my 31 wk app with midwife 2day....LO is still breech :(.....but shes still got 5 weeks to turn!! ive got low heamoglobin so gotta get prescription from docs for iron tablets...but no problems really :)

hope ur all gd xxxxxxxxx

heyy jenna were great thankyou, think my plug has gone early today!! not to scared though because people say it can happen way before labour so thats convinced me its not going to be too soon! well i hope anyway :p howa you jenna ?x

btw i hope that didnt freak you all out.. i doubt ive lost my mucus plug all at once.. people say it can gradually fall out.. ive not had no signs of a bloody show in it so i suspect its not happening just yet :p just abit of a start..

hey chick....have u lost alot?? how has it been today??
its getting so close now isnt it!!! eeek :)

its been raining here all day....miserable weather!!! Simon is off today so were just having a lazy day!!!

tired again today!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"