4NovBumpBuds.

Hey ladies :winkwink:
Hope everything went well with Frankie today Catherine :thumbup:
I'm off out tonight, yay! I'm so sad now, look forward to nights out loads now, they're becoming less and less regular :cry:
Having a nice fish and chips and mushy peas for dinner
then going to the cinema to see 'grown ups' with Ben :hugs:
hope you all have a good night

Hiya girls im just writing here before i have to go into hospital, im packing my bag now ;p
Ive chosen to go into a private mum and baby pych ward for closer monitoring becuase im really ill. My psychosis is very bad and ive only just become slightly normal again. I know i seem pretty same but im a different person now than i was yesterday and last night. There are computors at the hosp im going in so if i cooperate and dont go to bad ill be able to contact you girlies. We arent allowed phones though and the most personally items im allowed are my makeup and they have to keep it and watch me apply it, thats is if i even care i suppose it will 'pend wa mood am in. :(

But all will befine and im doing this for the babies although i dont really want them atm, and regret ever getting pregnant. I will explain more later when you are all online.
Much love and i hope your little duckies are okay xxxx
:hugs:

omg em....well if u think ur doing the right thing then good on u!! good luck with everything, i hope it all plans out the way u want it too!! hopefully we will be able to speak to u eventually!! big hugs xxxxx :hug:

Yeah good luck Em... always here if you need a chat hope everything works out ok :flow:

im gd thanks...feel like i could sleep all day lol!! went to the dentist this morning :( and went to mothercare to get a cat net!! had a busy morning lol!!!

hows u 2??
xxx

ouch, hate dentist :(
whats a cat net?
im not too bad thanks, little mans just really worn me out today being so over active lol
xx

awww how cute!!! i seem to have really painful hips 2day!! a cat net is a net tht goes over the moses basket/pram/carrycot etc....so that the cat cant suffocate the baby....i honestly dont think my cats will go anywhere near her lol (they like quietness) & i wont be leaving them alone with her....but its better be on the safe side.....just in case!! & its only £5!!
yea the dentist wasnt very nice, it was only a checkup lol....but im going to try & get everything i need done whilst its free!!
whats ur plans 2nite??? xxx

how do u do ur signatures?????????????? xxxxxxxxxxxx

heyy girlies, hows your days been ? arghh totally peed off at my midwife i so want to change! she sat there and wrote in my book that bubba is critically small etc, went to the scan today and theres not a thing wrong with him, i even told the person doing the scan what the midwife said about his size and she laughed asif to say the midwife hasnt a clue what shes on about!, anyway everythings fine with little one strong as ever, BIG BABY apprently lol :) x

Oh i see, that's a well good idea (the cat net)
i got some net thing to go above his cot:
https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/20175838

and i make my signature on www.picnik.com, i save it to 600x300 dimensions so it fits as a signature (or smaller) and upload it into my signature :thumbup: :)

got my 3d scan TOMORROW MORNING!!! eeeeeeee... so so so so excited :happydance:

xxx

Hello Girls....glad everything went alright with ur scan catherine!!! such good news!!! are u going to be able to change midwives??

& thanks Lois, ive made a signature....but now i dont know how to put it on lol...i went into 'edit signature' but i cant find anything that says 'upload'......help :)!!!

i love that cot canopy!!! have u got it yet?? did it come with a rod? i want one like that but pink lol!!

have u guys finished ur nurseries?? or are ur LO's staying in ur room??

anyone heard from Emily?? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Right, upload that picture onto your facebook (if you don't want everyone to see it, create a new album and change the privacy settings to 'Only me')
Right click and find the Image Location, or Image URL...
Then go onto edit signature on here, and copy the URL into the box.. putting
at the end. :thumbup:

Yeah actually got it before we found out we was having a boy. Because we thought it would still work with a girl, because it's blue like the sky with clouds :) And no, don't think it came with a rod. It's in the loft at the moment, not getting it out until we put Shauns cotbed up, which is going to be after christmas, I want him to sleep in his moses basket next to me for the first couple of months :)

Well i don't have a spare room for a nursery. LO will be in my room with me and OH. We've made it as lovely as we can though, gone for a white and blue theme for his room, he's even got his own wardrobe as i over did his clothes shopping :haha: But yeah it's all ready for him now :)

What about you? LO having a nursery or sharing with you?

Nope not heard from Emily. She's got my number though, told her to text me if anything happens/ if she wants to talk. :flow:

I think i might make a roast dinner tonight for the whole family (hehe, all 7 of us)
How are you doing? :D

yay!!! i done it...thanks soo much!!! much better!! il be making loads now hehe!! i hope its not too big!!

yea weve got a spare room for nursery, but didnt quite realise quite how small it is until we got the cot & wardrobe up...it looks so cute though!! all done now pretty much, just waiting for the mattress to arrive for the cot & then i can put the bedding on!!

But she will be in out room in moses basket first!! managed to get a gorgeous stand for it in mothercare the other day & it was only 26.99...i was quite impressed!!

ooohhh roast dinner...can i come? lol!! im just gonna do saus, mash & veg cos OH wont get in from work til 11, so its something he can reheat when he gets home!!

my plan of action today was to clean the house & sort out/tidy upstairs...but really...i have no motivation & i really cant be arsed lol!!!

Aww babe that's gorgeous, i love it :D Ha yeah when i worked out how to make my own, I was making a new one like every day :haha:

Aww wow. Is it all pink and pretty? I love that i'm having a boy, but really wish I was having a girl sometimes, because i like making things look all pretty, but it's just gonna look silly with a boy. I'm making Shauny a scrapbook for when he's older with pics of me and Ben in and that, but i keep accidently writing in pink pen and adding hearts everywhere, lol, he's gonna be like :dohh: :haha:

Haha, your welcome to come :winkwink: as long as your having gravy sounds like a lush dinner :)

same, i woke up thinking i'd get some washing done, get the house looking spotless. But no. A day in front of the televison, on the laptop and watching 'My wife and kids' and 'Fresh prince of bel air' :haha:

I'll try again tomorrow ;)

yea.......very pink lol!! i didnt want it to be pink really either!! i wanted to have a cream colour.....but theres way loads of pink lol!! il post some pics up when its done!! im getting more worried that she will be a he....because if she is a he...then he will be a very feminine boy....i dont know y im worried though cos it was quite clear on the scan that shes a she!! and the sonographer said that they are 99.9% right!!

Were gonna do a scrap book as well....i never had one, but OH still has his (at his parents house) & there's loads of stuff for him to look back on....its such a good idea!!

AND GOD YES!!! of course were having gravy!! i love gravy.....:haha: nice thick gravy, & i think i might put onions in it aswell!!

Well ive managed to do most of it now...ive washed up, hoovered, done 2 loads of washing, tidied our b/room, AND ive even started my hospital bag!! (its a suitcase though lol...hope its not too big, but will fit all mine & babies stuff in) & ive cleaned half the bathroom (only half as i stopped for lunch lol) so now....all ive got to do is the rest of the bathroom & more washing...and then dinner later!!

Ive been watching one born every minute on youtube.....awwww i so cant wait for labour lol!!!

watching jez kyle now :haha:......xxxx

Awww, i don't think you should worry that she is a boy then! :)
Yeah my mum done one for me. We're putting pictures of what me and Ben looked like when we met, pictures of the family, reactions to the pregnancy, pictures of the room, things like that, i'm actually so excited about looking back at it in the future :D

Mmmm, i changed my mind with the roast, having sheppards pie, with lots and lots of gravy *dribbles* lol :) I agree, nice THICK gravy!

I've bravely left Ben in charge of doing my hospital bag, because i took over with the shopping so he got pushed out quite a bit, so decided to let him have this one. FX'd he gets it right though :haha:
Wow you busy busy bee! I'm impressed, i struggle to get that much done without finding an exuce to stop and put my feet up. :haha:

I watched that with my mum before i was pregnant one night, i remember thinking, wow, that's so not for me thank you very much!
Eeee love jezza ;)

xxx

I watched that with my mum before i was pregnant one night, i remember thinking, wow, that's so not for me thank you very much!
xxx

haha...had to laugh at this.....too late now!! i much prefer this programme than the ones on home & health, cos the ones on there are american...no offence against the americans...but i prefer watching english programmes....come to think of it, the only american tv i watch is friends lol...sometimes the simpsons & south park...

anyway.....

ive finished now...dont the rest of the bathroom!! woop woop!!! :happydance:

now im gonna sit down & relax.....ive been hungry alllll bloody day, keep eating crap!!

Simon hasnt really been that interested...sounds bad doesnt it!! i dont mean unexcited, but he just needs a boost lol....hes already had 1 child with his ex wife (who suprisingly, i get on really well with) but Gary (his son) is almost 17 now, so hes gotta start all over again lol!!
However...simon did feel the baby move for himself for the 1st time the other night & said to me 'i dont know how u do that'...i said 'do what'...he said 'have somethign growing inside you, its amazing, but weird'!! lol!!

Does ben live with you?? is he really excited??
ater watching one born every minute...i realllllllllly cant wait now!! 10 more weeks to go!!! :happydance:

AND....Shepherds pie is lush!!! i love gravy dinners!! oh yea!! :haha:

heyy girlies, hope your all doing okay :D finally got my claim for income support to go through so should be able to to pay for more things for baby now :D was getting worried because i have hardly no money what so ever :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->