4th C-section worries

kellyrae

Reaction score
Hi, so I will be having my 4th section at 38 weeks...I was wondering if there are any mums out there who can share there storues of their 4th in regards to recovery? I'm also a little worried about going into early labour this time...(I seem to be massive compared to my previous 3 babies too)...I never have before now but its been mentioned at the hospital that it can happen with multiple sections?
TIA

I have only had two but my sister has had 4. She said the 4th was harder recovery but she had 3 other kids to look after. Also on the 4th they used staples that had to be removed a few weeks after instead on internal stitches, not sure why. But she did say that was more uncomfortable. She had no labor and c section was booked for 38weeks. Sorry I'm not much help, hopefully others have had experience

..... Did I write this? Ha.

I'm very concerned about recovery this time. Don't know why..probably because I remember it so well after the last one.

I'm also scared I'm going to go early. No because I have a big baby, but because I have a faulty uterus.

I'm not pregnant at the moment but I would like to follow this post because I would have to have a 3rd c-section if I went ahead and have a 4th child (1st child was natural birth). Really would like to hear people's views on if the 3rd was harder than their previous.

I'm not pregnant at the moment but I would like to follow this post because I would have to have a 3rd c-section if I went ahead and have a 4th child (1st child was natural birth). Really would like to hear people's views on if the 3rd was harder than their previous.

Hey! My 3rd wasn't too bad at all to be honest, I think the initial first few days are always quite tender but I found I recovered a little quicker with my 3rd...whether thats because I knew what to expect and you just sort of toddle along with it....plus its a case of having to recover when I had two toddlers to take care of, I didn't have time to think about it much lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->