4th IVF Failed Today! What The hell do I do?

Edited... This is a post from 2013...

Hi nayla..

T4B here, we chatted many a time back when we both had failed icsi's

Extremely saddened it hasn't worked out this round. Also sounds like everything went perfectly and smoothly.

Your so right, the ppl who can't seem to conceive have mountains of love and affection to give...

I think you really need to get back into a frame of mind, the way you were for ur first cycle... Positive, happy, hopeful, strong and determined... You mist remember the eexcitement you had when first going for icsi. The hope and dreams of seeing that positive test... Once you can feel that excitement of trying, you are almost possibly ready for another round.

You say ur hubby has low sperm.. Exactly like mine..we had our 2nd icsi in June, few complications but mmy hubbys sperm count had increased since 2011... Count went from 1 million to 7 million, morphology went to 97%, motility also have increased... The only changes made was hubby taking Wellman's conception for men and two months prior he was on Valium tablets to help him sleep.. Doctors in our clinic said it mmay have contributed as hubby was more relaxed... Maybe something ur hubby cud do and see if any changes?? I'm also 30 & hubby turned 31 this yr...

I do however feel ur pain and know how ur feeling at this difficult time.. The dear Hubby's have a completely different way of coping.. But it is unfortunately with time that you'll both heal...

Hear to chat as always and sendingyou lots of hugs
Also pm me if u wish xxxxx

Hello Nayla,
I know it has been more than year since you posted, but as I read your post I couldn't help but feel what you were going through. Like you I have gone through four unsuccessful ivf treatments. Two were fresh cycles and two were frozen. My other difference is that I am the one with the problem. I am 29 and have been married for 9 years. My husband and I were "lucky" to have gotten pregnant our first year, but quickly came to find out it was an ectopic pregnancy. I ended having to get emergency surgery because one of my tubes had ruptured. I then went on to have two more ectopic pregnancies in the next two years.
I couldn't take the pain. My husband always tried to make me feel better, but I felt enraged when I saw a pregnant woman. I was like why them and not me. My doctor referred us to an IVF doctor who was supposedly great. We went for it and our first try we were only able to produce two eggs (did I mention one of my ovaries was removed due to my ectopic). This was a bust..
The next year we went through another round of ivf and were able to freeze three. Again we got a BIG FAT NEGATIVE!!! Like you, we were told everything looked great and that this would be it for us. To our surprise it didn't work. Right after my husband said we should try a frozen cycle. This one ended up in a chemical pregnancy. WORST THING EVER!!! It played with our heads, thinking we were pregnant just to find out their really wasn't anything to hold on to.
SO, this summer of 2014 we decided to try again. Everything looked great. All my levels looked great and they even said my uterine line was perfect!! oh and that my blastocyst had divided perfectly!! My husband hardly let me do anything, and I really thought I was pregnant. I kept touching my stomach, trying to eat healthy, but kept getting "cravings". My clinic checks our estradiol and progesterone levels during the tww. I was told my levels were great since my estradiol was 882 and my progesterone was 27.16... I really thought I was pregnant so I would "act" like I was pregnant. My husband would tell me the way he wanted us to raise our kid and to let him/her figure things out on their own instead of us doing everything for them. To my surprise when we get the call I'm told it was a negative!!
I'm a pretty strong person who doesn't like to show emotion, but I started balling (this happened Monday the 7th). My husband to my surprise was strong enough (for the first time he was the one consoling me, instead of me consoling him).
I'm sooooo sooorrrryyy for venting, but I was looking for something else on line and I saw your post, and I felt as if I had written everything you did!! To my surprise their is someone else who is feeling exactly like I am. I really hope I don't bring back any ill emotions, but I seriously feel everything you did.. We don't know what our next step will be, if we are going to try this again or adopt. My husband really wants to try it again and go to a different doctor, which I have been looking for. I hope things work out for you and you hubby!!
Again, I'm sorry if I bring anything back to you, but I feel you girl, and I just wanted to let you know you are not alone!!

hey there,

i am literally gonig through this exact thing as we speak. i am realizing this morning that our fourth ivf cycle is over... :(

i am gutted. my blood test is in two days and there is not even a point in our going as the same things that happen to me every time we fail are happening again.

why is this process so painful, horrible, anyway , i can relate.

Hi ladies,
This is a really old thread. If you need support or to talk please join my thread

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/a...read-ladies-have-had-3-failed-ivf-cycles.html

Lovely ladies. Some pregnant, some undergoing treatment but all had 3 plus fails including myself. I start IVFx4 next mth xxx

I know it has been a long time - but please tell me so some good news about your situation. I feel EXACTLY the same way right now. Last night I got the phone call that my HCG is 3.6 and that it will hopefully go up for tomorrows test. I already know its not, I have been here before, Trying to hold on to some hope but I know the reality. We also got the embryos PGD testing on our 4th time (this cycle) and were told how great they were and NOTHING! Reading post felt like I was reading my mind right now. I hope your dreams were able to come true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->