4th time around ttc and weird charts get no easier to read...

mayacat

Reaction score
I know this is going to be a screwed up cycle because of a miscarriage, and I'm not "supposed" to be trying again anyway, but I can't help tracking and wondering if I'm going to ovulate. My chart seems to be taunting me though.

Those two high temps, the first one I took at 6am after being up with my daughter from 1:30-2. Still enough time to get my temp back down after being up I hope. The second high temp, who knows. I just know that if I discard even one of them, I lose my crosshairs.

What do you think? Does it look like an O? Anyone else's guess is as good as mine! Every morning I wake up hoping my temp will be a bit higher and daily I discard and un-discard both those high temps.

chart as of jan 24.jpg

That looks like you ovulated to me. Not everyone gets a huge jump. FX for you with that great bd timing!

Haha, thanks. Yeah for technically ntnp, if I did O that day, we likely nailed it without even trying, lol.

I had a beautiful chart for the last pregnancy. Nice and clear temp shift, even a bit of a triphasic thing going on! That was my only nice one though, most of my charts are hard to read. And my cover line is 0.2 degrees lower than where it usually is, which is throwing me off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->