4th time lucky

Las78

Mum to 3 beautiful girls
Reaction score
I found out today I am just over 3 weeks pregnant, decided to come back here as this site was a huge support for me just 6 months ago when I lost my little boy at 17 weeks.

I have 2 little girls (8 and 2) and a step daughter (8) already so we're going to have a full house in about 8 months time.

I'm a little scared to get hopeful after my miscarriage but keeping everything crossed that this little one sticks

Congrats! I really, really hope this is a sticky one for you! :hugs:

Congratulations and good luck with your pregnancy :hugs:

Congratulations! That's wonderful news! Cheers (with chamomile decaf tea)! :happydance:

Aw sweetie that's wonderful news. Congratulations! x

Ah Las78 I rem you from the mc section so thats lovely to hear you good news - big congrats :hugs:

https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/joyfulpsalmist/Congratulations/congratsBFP.gif

I found out today I am just over 3 weeks pregnant, decided to come back here as this site was a huge support for me just 6 months ago when I lost my little boy at 17 weeks.

I have 2 little girls (8 and 2) and a step daughter (8) already so we're going to have a full house in about 8 months time.

I'm a little scared to get hopeful after my miscarriage but keeping everything crossed that this little one sticks

Thank you for posting. You give me hope :hugs: You see, i had a miscarriage last april. You give me hope that i can still get pregnant within months. It is possible. I was scared that its going to take me a long time and t might case a strain in my rel with DH. Thank you!:hugs:

Congratulations! I know how you feel, we have to try to remember that this is a different baby, different set of circumstances entirely and that as far as we know, we are no more likely to have a miscarriage than anybody else. xx

Great news!! Have a happy and healthy pregnancy! xx

Thank you for posting. You give me hope You see, i had a miscarriage last april. You give me hope that i can still get pregnant within months. It is possible. I was scared that its going to take me a long time and t might case a strain in my rel with DH. Thank you!

Aw hun, sending you lots of baby dust.

OH and I had agreed to give it to the end of the year as I didn't want to be too stressed about it and I needed a goal, truthfully I never expected to get another BFP by then as I always seem to take so long to fall, it always seemed to be 18 months between pregancies but it happened, I do think partly because we were not plannng or worrying about it as I did for the the first 3 months after mc and it got me nowhere. Try and relax hun and believe it will happen for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->