4w3d need some help

loveandterror

Reaction score
hello girls,
i don't have any pregnant friends, or friends that have been pregnant before, so i hope that one of you can help me.

i'm 4w3d now ( i tested with a clearblue digital 2-3 pregnant after all those stupid internet cheapies confused the hell out of me), sooo super early and i have pulling on only one side (the right side, this is also the side that i ovulated on, in case you need to know) this pulling doesn't happen all day, but it happens here and there and especially in the evening.
i also, occasionally have pinches around my navel, only for a second or two though.
so, do you know if the pulling is normal?

this is my first pregnancy, i'm 29 yrs old and i'm really worried that it might be an ectopic pregnancy. i know the chance of that happening is 1 to 100 or something like that, but could it be or am i just freaking out? :wacko:

as in other symptoms so far, ive only been a little more tired and my nipples started to get more sensitive, i think that's about it.

any help on this would be much appreciated.

That sounds very normal. I had pains on my left side for a couple weeks. Welcome and congratulations!!

Sounds normal to me. I have jt on my left side. Its eased now but was more of an evening thing.
Congratulations to you. Hoping for a h&h 9 months xx

Sounds very normal hun! Its all just bedding in and its a lot your body has to go through! Congratulations on your pregnancy <3

The pulling, pinching, poking, and pressing feelings are the only symptom I have had! I've always gathered it's the embryo settling in and then the uterus stretching little by little to accommodate the multiplying cells. Sometimes I even feel it in my butt, haha :laugh2:

julia35, kobes mummie, babyblondex & purplecupcake
thank you sooo much for answering. i feel much more at ease now. how are you girls feeling at the moment?

Rubbish! lol I'm all stuffy, with a horrible cold and dry throat, and I'm having a dilemma with bra's atm! I'm petite and I have a larrrrrrrrrge bump which sits just under my boobs so I'm trying to find a good non underwired one which will stop cutting me! Oh and I'm still suffering with MS :(

Sorry you asked hahaha <3

babyblondex - i heard sportbras are good for that, they are soft and give you the right support :)

I had those symptoms early in pregnancy too. I think you will be ok!

Yeah I heard they were good too, but I struggle to wear them because of how ugly they are lmao, I just wish I could find a really girly one which still gives to support of a sports bra :haha:

julia35, kobes mummie, babyblondex & purplecupcake
thank you sooo much for answering. i feel much more at ease now. how are you girls feeling at the moment?

Hey im feeling great. Ask me anytime past 7pm and ill have a different answer haha. I seem to bloat, get niggles and feel a little blah by the evening time. I think I feel ms kicking in woke up this morning a tad green. How are you? X

Hi! I'm 4 weeks and two days! I feel pretty much nothing except tender nipples and insomnia at night!

Hi! I'm 4 weeks and two days! I feel pretty much nothing except tender nipples and insomnia at night!

wow, you and i are pretty much on the same roll here.
it was also our 3rd cycle. its going to be interesting to see whats happening the next months :)

I know!! I'm so nervous! We have our first ultrasound feb 5th! Hoping to see a strong heartbeat!

Where the ovary releases the egg that got you pregnant, a cyst remains called the corpus luteum. It can cause discomfort, especially if it's of a reasonable size. It helps maintain the pregnancy in the early stages.

An early pregnancy symptom for me is this pain, if it lasts from ovulation for more than 48 hours it's always meant I was pregnant. I just had this pain start yesterday at 8pm and it's 6am now and it hurts! Eggs being released...ouch...cysts...ouch...

The fun of being a woman!

Where the ovary releases the egg that got you pregnant, a cyst remains called the corpus luteum. It can cause discomfort, especially if it's of a reasonable size. It helps maintain the pregnancy in the early stages.

An early pregnancy symptom for me is this pain, if it lasts from ovulation for more than 48 hours it's always meant I was pregnant. I just had this pain start yesterday at 8pm and it's 6am now and it hurts! Eggs being released...ouch...cysts...ouch...

The fun of being a woman!

Hey, thanks a lot for your reply. It makes sense and would explain why i still feel it on the right side..and here was me thinking that its probably an ectopic, even though i dont have any blood or spotting or severe cramps...whew!

I know I'm popping over from 2nd tri, but I can still relate to all your symptoms lol! I'm still throwing up every single morning, and I actually feel like ive been hit by a bus! This is deffinatly a boy! (I think) haha with DD I was so healthy and stopped being sick at 14 weeks, I'm now nearly 18 weeks and its still ongoing! I feel so sorry for myself at the minuite lmao

I know I'm popping over from 2nd tri, but I can still relate to all your symptoms lol! I'm still throwing up every single morning, and I actually feel like ive been hit by a bus! This is deffinatly a boy! (I think) haha with DD I was so healthy and stopped being sick at 14 weeks, I'm now nearly 18 weeks and its still ongoing! I feel so sorry for myself at the minuite lmao

When did you start getting symptoms? I have like nothing and am freaking myself out!

I still feel 100%! I even had less pulling feelings today except for as I was leaving the gym which I gather was from working out. My breasts are just barely tender, not even close to how they feel when I am about to get my period. I too have been having trouble sleeping, although I've summed it up to being so damn excited and not being able to turn my brain off :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->