4w3d need some help

Definitely have the pulling and pinching here as well. It seems worse right after I eat a meal, but that is also when I tend to bloat. Other than that, it's just sore breasts and insomnia.

My ectopic pregnancy just didn't feel right from the get go. I had a heavy bleed right when af was due which is a big sign of an ectopic and I never got the bloated felling (sorry can't think of another way to describe it). Ectopics typically have very low progesterone and hcg levels so often times pregnacy symptoms don't feel as intense and that was the case for me.

Also I started having discomfort (not pain) on the side of the ectopic. It's hard to go by pain on one side because cyst often form on the side you ovulate from as well so try not to worry unless the pain is significant and persistent. Also shoulder pain and discomfort when having a bm are two unique symptoms.

I'm sure you are just fine and h&h 9 months to you hun!

My ectopic pregnancy just didn't feel right from the get go. I had a heavy bleed right when af was due which is a big sign of an ectopic and I never got the bloated felling (sorry can't think of another way to describe it). Ectopics typically have very low progesterone and hcg levels so often times pregnacy symptoms don't feel as intense and that was the case for me.

Also I started having discomfort (not pain) on the side of the ectopic. It's hard to go by pain on one side because cyst often form on the side you ovulate from as well so try not to worry unless the pain is significant and persistent. Also shoulder pain and discomfort when having a bm are two unique symptoms.

I'm sure you are just fine and h&h 9 months to you hun!

Thanks for your reply. I haven't had my levels checked yet, I haven't lived in the uk long so don't know when that will happen. I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday and hope after pestering him/her with questions that I'll feel more calm, I have terrible insomnia at the moment.

Also, I had to lift a couple things (not too heavy but I was a bit exhausted afterwards) yesterday as we got a new bed, so things had to be moved and now I'm worried that it was a bit much :-/
Do you think it could end in a miscarriage?

Both with DD and this one not until 6 weeks hun, but with this pregnancy I had more aches and pains in the beginning and I just knew I was pregnant before I even done the test. <3

Both with DD and this one not until 6 weeks hun, but with this pregnancy I had more aches and pains in the beginning and I just knew I was pregnant before I even done the test. <3

ha, same here. i just knew, and then i realised how my cat started sleeping on my tummy all the time. it's like he knew..so cute! :cloud9:

Thanks for your reply. I haven't had my levels checked yet, I haven't lived in the uk long so don't know when that will happen. I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday and hope after pestering him/her with questions that I'll feel more calm, I have terrible insomnia at the moment.

Also, I had to lift a couple things (not too heavy but I was a bit exhausted afterwards) yesterday as we got a new bed, so things had to be moved and now I'm worried that it was a bit much :-/

I'm sure you're just fine. I believe the lifting heavy objects becomes more iffy later, as your center of gravity is off, you could bump or hit yourself, and your core muscles just don't engage like they use to. Right now the embryo is very well protected and likely isn't effected by much of anything. After all, it's a relatively new notion that women are "fragile" when pregnant. You're pregnant, not sick! Your body will tell you when you're doing too much.

I'm sure you're just fine. I believe the lifting heavy objects becomes more iffy later, as your center of gravity is off, you could bump or hit yourself, and your core muscles just don't engage like they use to. Right now the embryo is very well protected and likely isn't effected by much of anything. After all, it's a relatively new notion that women are "fragile" when pregnant. You're pregnant, not sick! Your body will tell you when you're doing too much.

i love your spirit. so positive :)
i see that you're not far behind me with your little one. will be nice to see how things go :)

i see that you're not far behind me with your little one. will be nice to see how things go :)

Aw thanks :) It's definitely easier said than done! I feel super positive for other people, but definitely still have my own fears sometimes. Oh well, one day at a time, eh? We'll both be fine!

Aw thanks :) It's definitely easier said than done! I feel super positive for other people, but definitely still have my own fears sometimes. Oh well, one day at a time, eh? We'll both be fine!

yeah, same here. it's always easier to be positive for other people, but whne you have symptoms yourself, you become uber critical.
oooh, the joys of being pregnant :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->