5 1/2 weeks losing breast tenderness

jtyler612

Reaction score
I have had tender breasts at least a week before I found out which was when I was about 3 1/2 weeks and now it seems my breast tenderness is going away. Hcg on Friday was 19,000 and tomorrow I'll find out what it was on Monday. I am so nervous!! This happen to anyone else?

Not yet but don't worry I'm sure it'll be replaced with something equally delightful xx

Lol! I'm sure! I'm already repulsed by certain foods I use to eat just about every other day, like chicken! Ugh gross! Lol! I keep trying not to read into it and just enjoy being pregnant but sometimes it really gets my brain going lol. Happy and healthy nine months!! Xx

Yes...both times it was gone bu 5.5 weeks, kids turned out fine!

This morning my coffee tastes vile and I'm on the edge of vomit. Great xx

Try not to worry, symptoms come and go. Some people are really lucky and get none at all! My mum didn't find out she was having me until nearly 6 months gone because she had zero symptoms! With my first I think mine stopped about the same time though x

I'm sorry Raspberry K!!! That's such a gross feeling!! I don't know what if eat today cause I have no appetite.

PrincessTaz that's really reassuring!! Thank you!!! Xx

Yes! At exactly, 5 weeks + 4 days, I lost tenderness, and got so worried, but then it came back.

Thank you Julia! My is coming back this morning!!!

I told my Mil today and she was lovely. We went out for traditional lemonade victorian recipe with ginger, worked for a few hours, ate healthy lentil soup and then was nearly sick at 4pm, I've managed to not be sick so far.
Xx

Me! At around week 7 I think I lost ALL my symptoms overnight. I was so freaked out! But over the following 3-4 days some came back, and then some new ones appeared. The tender bbs seem to be the one symptom that come and go all the time though.

Thanks guys! The tenderness came back! Hcg went from 19,000 to 25,000 in 3 days and nurse said all is well and ultrasound on Friday I will be 6 weeks 2 days as I'm 6 weeks now. She said last Friday the sac measured 5 weeks 2 days.

RaspberryK I hope you feel better and don't suffer morning sickness to long!! :)

Me too, hate feeling nauseated. I had all day nausea with ds but only sick every few days xx

I only get nausea very little on and off and by the smell of some foods and hoping it stays like this lol! But either way I'll take any symptom just blessed to be pregnant :)

Well making dh tuna sandwiches at 9.15 triggered my first pregnancy vomit of 2014.
Lol.
Xx

Haha! Oh no! That would make me sick too!! Yuck! Lol Xx

This thread has made me feel so much better! I just found out this past Sunday that I was pregnant and I am SO CRAZY EXCITED!!! My DH and I have been trying for over a year and this is the best news I've ever had. I go back to my RE tomorrow for my first ultrasound but today I my breast tenderness started to go away and I have been worrying for the last few hours. Praying all is happy and healthy with my little baby and this thread helped ease my concern.

Congratulations to all you ladies! I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->