5+1 and ICs are still not as dark as the control? :/

juhnayrae

Reaction score
I'm still using ICs every morning, at first it was just for fun to watch the line grow darker. Yesterday morning I used SMU and my IC was pretty light. I panicked and did another and the next one was darker, but still seemed light. I attached the one from this morning. Should it be darker? I'm 22dpo now. I'm so scared we're going to lose this baby :/ I haven't been able to shake this anxiety since that test yesterday morning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 28
That looks very dark to me! IC's don't darken up as quickly. I did one when I knew I was 150HCG and it was still super faint.

Mine are still super light!!! Got 3+ on digi though ..

That looks great line to me! Mine were really faint at times between weeks 4&5. At just under 5 weeks I got a line that was strong and the digital moved up so I decided to stop testing. Try not to worry I think you ll be fine it's a good line x

That's a great second line for an IC! From what I hear, they don't really get darker than the control line until you're about to give birth to triplets, lol! Mine are starting to get close to that dark and I'm 4 weeks.

Thanks for the encouragement :) I know it might seem like a silly thing to worry about, but we've had a few early losses though, so everything just feels up in the air. DH feels a lot of peace about this pregnancy though and I did too, until yesterday. With all of our other losses, we both felt on edge and kind of "expected" it. This time feels different. I know I just need to relax, take a deep breath, and enjoy it.

Mine are still faint too, at 4w 6d but my CB digi said 2-3 weeks.

I've heard ic's can take a while to get darker, if at all, for some people <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 12
Ps I do have low hcg levels, and it looks darker than that in the natural light but the better photo was 'too big' and wouldn't load lol! My lines on my FRER are almost getting darker than the control lines... These cheapies are rubbish lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->