5 Days late & 2 Neg tests

Nemalem

Reaction score
Is it possible for me to be pregnant? I have really regular cycles, exactly 31 days.

I'm now five days late and had 2 neg tests took on 4 days late at 3pm and one today a five days late at 5pm.

Could I be?

Still Negative tests.
No period - 7 Days late now
Boobs falling out of my bra
Peeing more than usual
Stiffness in lowerback

Could I still be pregnant?
:cry:

You could very well be.

I did have a friend whos af didn't show for 6 months due to stress though, but that was a rare case i think xxxxx

I went almost a week before AF showed. The more time that passes and you start stressing about if you are or not, and the tests and the fact that they are negative your just delaying her more. If by 2 weeks you still haven't seen her you should probably go see your doctor and get your blood done, I hear some women don't show up on test except the blood one sometimes. Otherwise just try and chill, and not stress about it. Try and distract yourself with other things and whatever you do don't symptom obsess! most of the time you'll create phantom symptoms where you wouldn't have any by desire alone.

There are cases where ladies don't get positive tests and need blood to confirm But honestly it's really rare. Honestly being so late with negative tests I'd put it down to an off cycle where you ovulated late so that will make your period late. Even the most regular of ladies will have a weird cycle every now and again. If you don't temp or at least use opks' which most ladies ntnp don't then it will be almost impossible to know how far away your period is. If you don't get your period soon though I'd definitely go and see a doctor. Then can give you a blood test to check and then if your not pregnant give you something to kick start your new cycle. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->