5 days later and i get this??????????????

television

Reaction score
tn.jpg well ladies this is the opk result i got this am after 5 days of positive tests its darker and seems to be getting darker, this is from the wee of the morning i know they say dont do it 1st thing with a opk y???? heres the original post on here so thismay make more sense..................................

Right well 12 wk scan no baby just sac on 15 aug, then i had a eprc the 6th sept, i bleed lightly then 5 days later had a heavy bleed with clots told that is normal. Then a wk later so 2 wks after eprc i :sex: bled then for 2 days anyway since then i have not been having protected :sex:but still havent had a period just spotting over the last 4-5 wks so its been nearly 8 wks without a proper af.
Anyway this wk (mon) positive opk then same tues wed and today can it be positive for 4 days and today it was even darker???? i dont know whats happening i did do a hpt last wk but was neg.:wacko::wacko:
HELP any advice welcome
:flower:

i dont think thats positive. The line is fairly dark but it seems its more on the top and bottom of the test. the middle seems lightter

the line on the left is the test line and the 1 on the right is the control line.

Hloy crap your right!! LOL sorry that is def positive. I can no longer offer any advice to that. lol

its def positive hun, cant offer advice but you must be ready to ovulate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->