5 Days of + OPK, MC last month

Koukla

Mom to DS&DD
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I MC at 5W4D on May 27th. My bleeding began May 24th and stopped May30th/31st. I've read if you MC you consider the day you began bleeding as CD1. I had my first + OPK this cycle on 06/09, CD17. I got at least one, usually multiple, positive OPKs every day on 06/10, 06/11, 06/12, and this morning. I just took my last one and it was finally recognizably negative.

I've read you should expect to O within 12-36 hours of your FIRST positive OPK, which would have me Oing between 9PM Saturday - 9PM Monday. My cervix at that time was high, soft, and open, but my CM was wet, no EGCM. Now my cervix is high, firm, and closed- but I seem to have nice stretchy EWCM. WTF is going on? Does it sound like I O'd last weekend, or am I about to? I had cramps on Saturday, Monday, and again today. If my body geared up over the weekend and then didn't O, shouldn't my cervix still be soft and open if it was going to try again? Or am I just messed up this cycle b/c of my MC? Can anyone offer advice? Thanks!

I would highly suggest getting your LH levels and insulin levels checked. I just found out today from my RE that my high LH was the cause of all of my +OPKs (5 in a row) and lots of EWCM for days. It used to take me about a full week to gear up to O again. For some reason, your ovulation sounds like it was blocked.

He also said that high LH can cause egg quality issues and could have made me have an early miscarriage if I had conceived naturally.

Not saying you have anything wrong with you, but it's an easy thing to test for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->