5 days positive opk at cd 21

dreaming1987

Reaction score
I started doing the opk testing this month as I am having such varied cycles at the moment my longest after coming off the pill in April was 56 days. Its now down to between 30 and 40 days. So I thought this might be the easiest way to get an idea on when I might o. Anyway I tested from cd 14 and was negative for a week and a bit and then I got definate positives for 3 days, was so busy on the 4th and forgot to test then tested 5th day and it was very dark. Then I went negative th following day. I have no idea if I o'd as I wasnt BBT but Im wondering if anyone else has had this experience? Today I have been getting sharp pains in my left ovary also more centered pain aswell like cramping and Im very gassy. Me and my DH Bd'd every day of positive except the day I forgot to test.

I started doing the opk testing this month as I am having such varied cycles at the moment my longest after coming off the pill in April was 56 days. Its now down to between 30 and 40 days. So I thought this might be the easiest way to get an idea on when I might o. Anyway I tested from cd 14 and was negative for a week and a bit and then I got definate positives for 3 days, was so busy on the 4th and forgot to test then tested 5th day and it was very dark. Then I went negative th following day. I have no idea if I o'd as I wasnt BBT but Im wondering if anyone else has had this experience? Today I have been getting sharp pains in my left ovary also more centered pain aswell like cramping and Im very gassy. Me and my DH Bd'd every day of positive except the day I forgot to test.

I'm in same boat. I'm now on cd23 and all mine have been positive since Friday xcc

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe