5 DPO...anyone else nervous?

sunshine85

Reaction score
Every twinge I feel I get nervous like :af: is underway...I am hoping it is implantation cramps. I just came back to BnB after my third loss last year. AF came this month on the 11th and ended on the 15th. We :sex: on that day and every other day this month so far, just to cover the bases :laugh: so I hope Mr. or Mrs. Storky visits me and April will bring wonderful news. I have zero symptoms really besides twinges here and there, also I am a big :beer: and :wine: drinker and I cannot stomach more than two or three without feeling drunk. I also have pain in my knees and feet which is new. Nothing else besides that really.

Day before ovulation and after my boobs hurt and had lots of CM but now seems back to normal kinda. I am praying for a good outcome as this is our first month without condoms. We are not trying not preventing. To limit the stress, we want to have fun and be patient and not make this process seem as a job.

I hope everyone gets their :bfp: and I am keeping my fx for us all and sprinkling :dust: all around xo

Anyone else feeling any symptoms like mine or anything??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->