5 DPO today - anyone else?

Im 11 dpo and having twinges lower left abdomen, very gassy and thirsty, nausea on and off (really bad yesterday and kept me up last night) boobs slightly swollen and sore. AF due 25th, planning to test the 27th of nothing shows its ugly face by then. My hubs doesn't want me to test until I'm a few days late, but its killing me not to!! Lol also had a sore throat and felt like I had a cold coming on starting 7dpo til yesterday 10dpo. Anyone else due af 25th?

Im 11 dpo and having twinges lower left abdomen, very gassy and thirsty, nausea on and off (really bad yesterday and kept me up last night) boobs slightly swollen and sore. AF due 25th, planning to test the 27th of nothing shows its ugly face by then. My hubs doesn't want me to test until I'm a few days late, but its killing me not to!! Lol also had a sore throat and felt like I had a cold coming on starting 7dpo til yesterday 10dpo. Anyone else due af 25th?

I'm due on the 27th but I've been waking up with cold symptoms and sore throats too! Plus had my temp spoke at 7dpo

Cherryb89 I dont think ive ever been so excited to not feel good. Haha! When are you planning on testing?

Lol hopefully it's not in vain! To be honest I will prob test tomorrow at 9-10 DPO because I'll crack! But I was hoping to wait till Thursday to start.

I buckled and tested at 3am..:bfn: Took the test apart to hold up to the light, not even a hint of a line. Couldn't get back to sleep so am officially a walking zombie today.

Have some ic's arriving tomorrow so will wait until they arrive to test again. AF due Thursday I believe, so here's hoping.

Rach87 - Your patience and resolve is amazing! Really hope your wait is rewarded x

I buckled and tested at 3am..:bfn: Took the test apart to hold up to the light, not even a hint of a line. Couldn't get back to sleep so am officially a walking zombie today.

Have some ic's arriving tomorrow so will wait until they arrive to test again. AF due Thursday I believe, so here's hoping.

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. But there's still so much hope!! Update again tomorrow :)

OMG OMG OMG!!9 DPO and early tested!!! A line! Who sees it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 7

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. But there's still so much hope!! Update again tomorrow :)

:bfn: this morning. Really bad lower back pain last night and the feeling you get just before af arrives. felt sure I'd wake up greeted by her arrival. No sign of her, but quite disappointed it's negative.

:bfn: this morning. Really bad lower back pain last night and the feeling you get just before af arrives. felt sure I'd wake up greeted by her arrival. No sign of her, but quite disappointed it's negative.

Aw I'm sorry :( it's still pretty early!! Do you chart?

No I have no idea how, but I will be trying next month. I used opk this month and thought seeing as we did the deed 2 days before and on the day that we would be successful. It's only our first month of trying but hubby is posted away from end October hence our urgency

No I have no idea how, but I will be trying next month. I used opk this month and thought seeing as we did the deed 2 days before and on the day that we would be successful. It's only our first month of trying but hubby is posted away from end October hence our urgency

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->