• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5 Months on Tuesday and trying to cope

missmyboys

Reaction score
On the 8th May 2012 at 19:15 and 19:17, I lost my beautiful twin boys due to an infection in my placenta. I was 22 weeks along. Nothing could have prepared me for the lost of my precious little boys, the ones that I have waited two years for. They were and still are my whole world. I have never experienced love like I feel for my sons, Harley and Franky. I did everything my doctor told me to. I never went near anything that would harm them. I was extremely over protective and would never take the chance with their safety and health.
Every day is a struggle. A struggle to get out of bed, to get dressed for work, to put a smile on my face and to try and hide the fact that I am really not ok.

The whole time at the hospital, they told me I was going to have my babies and they weren't going to survive. I lay in the hospital bed for 5 hours, in labour knowing that there was nothing I could do to stop my stupid body from killing my babies who were healthy, with strong heart beats. I feel like such a failure and the guilt eats at me every single day. I hate myself more than I have hated anything or anybody and feel like I don't deserve anything that will make me happy. I feel uncomfortable around my family because I know they love me and I feel guilty that they do. How could I let this happen to the two little angels that were relying on me to keep them safe? How could I hurt my family like I did? And my poor husband, he has to live with me, I am a horrible person. I don't deserve the people I have in my life, especially not my husband.

My babies are beautiful, the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. They were born alive and went to heaven in my arms shortly after they came into this world.
I miss them every day, every second. My heart is so broken and I don't think it will ever heal.
We had them cremated together and I have their ashes next to our bed. I could never let them go. I still smell them and see their faces when I close my eyes.

The day they were cremated, there were rainbows everywhere. My family saw two rainbows together over the ocean on their way home. I saw the biggest brightest rainbow on our way home too. Every time I see them I think of my sons. One day on my way home from work, I suddenly decided to take another route home. As I was driving through these beautiful hills I saw a huge rainbow and I know that they were there with me. I drive that way every day now with the hopes that I will have my babies close to me again.

We will only be trying for another baby early next year. I have always wanted to be a mom. When I was little, if I was asked what I wanted to be when I grew up, the answer was always the same: a mom. I am a mom.. with angel babies.

I love you Harley and Franky, you both are my heart and soul and I miss you every single day for the rest of my life.

Im so sorry for your losses. Thank you for sharing the story of your twins xxxx

I am so so sorry for your losses. Please please try not to blame yourself...this was outwith your control. I know how your feeling with regards to the guilt. I carry alot of guilt around with me since I lost my baby girl....I feel like my body has failed her. I would have done anything to save her but the guilt eats away at me sometimes. I need to keep reminding myself that I had no control over it.

Sending big hugs to you xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so deeply sorry for your losses. This pain is horrible :cry::cry:
XOXOXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so so sorry. You did everything you could and this is not your fault.

Fly high, little Harley and Franky :hugs:

So sorry for the loss of your beautiful boys. You're right, you ARE a mom :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->