5 months trying..feeling a little down :(

Destiny08

Reaction score
so OH and I started ttc in April. i came off my implant on the 17th of April and am now coming up to 5 months...no luck. no period...just feeling really down :( like its never gonna happen...we stopped ttc and moved to ntnp about a month ago, because i was gettig so worked up, and that helped! but i was so sure id be pregnant by now...i got pregnant with DD after 2 weeks of DTD every day using condoms...
i just didnt realise it would be so hard :(

Do you know why you haven't had a period yet? Is that normal for an implant? I get that it is hard sometimes, or sometimes all the time.

nope, no idea.and every time ive asked, my gp has said its perfectly normal and they wont look into it until 6 months after i had the implant removed. :(

Oh no that sucks! We have been trying for almost 7 months with periods and had no luck. Did you get a second opinion?

nope - im in the uk, so my GP's my GP :(

i think id cope much better if i knew there was a chance lol...but DH is on anti depressants that can sometimes cause low sperm count and im not having a period. so chances are all my efforts are in vain, but my Dr wont look into it :(

Oh I am sorry. I may sound dense but why can't you get another dr or obgyn? Do you know if you have ovulated at all?

other practices wont see me as im registered with someone already, and my gp is fantastic with everything else. my daughter loves her, my husband has anxiety and depression and she's been great with that, and she's been really good with anything else I've needed to see her about...its just this. i just wanna find out what's up :( and if its even possible for me to get pregnant!

i took opks for a couple of months (whilst ttc, stopped doing it when it got me stressed out) and i seemed to get positive tests for about 3/4 days every 31 days or so. but now im convinving myself they werent positive..lol

id do much better with the bfns if i knew there was a possibility. or if my period showed up lol. its just so much harder to deal with when i dont even know if its possible :(

I see. Well I hope af shows up quickly! I don't know if you can ovulate with out af, but I think you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->