5 more sleeps till my due date anyone else want to wait it out??

honey915

mum to 2 little boys
Reaction score
I can't believe I am almost due! This is number three so I've done it a few times but am still over analysing every little twinge!! Itsdriving me a bit bonkers! Then I have to remind myself to just enjoy my full nights sleeps (when I'm not being kicked in the ribs) and enjoy my other two while I have the time! Anyone else want to share the next few days (or weeks) with me cause let's face it I could still go over 😭 lol

Congrats, hopefully things get moving soon for you! How exciting.

57 more sleeps until mine, lol. :)

I hope it happens soon for you! I know now that I am not working (that ended Friday) I feel like this baby could come anytime. It's my third, as well but I have been late with my other two, so I feel silly hoping I am early. It's so hard to not think about losing this huge belly and having a beautiful newborn! Ah, to move comfortably... and see a sweet baby! :)

Ah supershewolf that must feel like ages away!! 5 sleeps seems like a lifetime right now but it's come around so fast!

Catmat I gave up work last week so I could stay as busy as possible but now I'm just sitting around waiting and waiting and waiting lol! Have you had any false starts yet?,about 5 nights ago I had really painful every 8 minutes of contracting and then they just stopped! I was gutted! Also babe is back to back so I think I may also go late as I did with ds2 who was also back to back. This one is 4/5 engaged or at least was about two weeks ago at my last check up.

Ah supershewolf that must feel like ages away!! 5 sleeps seems like a lifetime right now but it's come around so fast!

Catmat I gave up work last week so I could stay as busy as possible but now I'm just sitting around waiting and waiting and waiting lol! Have you had any false starts yet?,about 5 nights ago I had really painful every 8 minutes of contracting and then they just stopped! I was gutted! Also babe is back to back so I think I may also go late as I did with ds2 who was also back to back. This one is 4/5 engaged or at least was about two weeks ago at my last check up.

How exciting!! I'm ready to get that close :) I have 24 more sleeps left and I am counting the days! They seem to go so slowly right now. DH works long hours right now, and I'm home all day with DS. I'm keep trying to find things to occupy my time, but have had little luck.

Ashersmomma I see you have a scheduled date! So at least you are gaurenteed to get cuddles by that date!! Is this your second?

I do :) I'm glad I do since I imagine she would come late since DS was.
And yes, this is my second :D

So exciting! I'm due 27th December. I'm driving myself mad symptom watching too! :)

Hey Honey, I am hoping because it's the holidays that time flies by. I haven't felt anything much, no BH or much pain. Just difficulty breathing when I try to move a lot and a cramp here or there. How about you? Sorry about the start then stop, boo. I know I would be constantly looking for symptoms. I still have lots to do before the baby comes... the crib, stroller, clothes... and figure out a name! hahaha! Good luck, do let us know when it happens! I hope labour goes well and your baby is here ASAP :) We'll be here during the wait. I have a clinic appointment today, so I am curious if they'll give me details as to where my body is now.

Catmat sounds like you have loads to keep you busy! Hopefully the time flies for you!! I have plans all week so hopefully that will keep me busy past my due date! Do you know what you're having?

Ooo two of you due on 27th I wonder if you'll both beat me to it!! I find the waiting more anxiety provoking! When it starts il probably freak out and be like oh God no I'm not ready!! Lol mummy to be I see this is your fourth how was the jump from two to three? I'm so scared my 2 year old is gonna hate me when baby arrives xx

It's my second baby, my signature just means a family of three becoming four :rofl:

You're so close!! Only 4 sleeps now!! I have 14 to go.

Oh mummy to be haha! 4 would be very hard work!!

Yes just 3 days to due date now but where nothing is occurring now I'm feeling like I may go over again Like I did with ds2 �� ds1 came on his due date so you never know. I've heard it's actually rare for babies to arrive bang in their due date xx

Oh mummy to be haha! 4 would be very hard work!!

Yes just 3 days to due date now but where nothing is occurring now I'm feeling like I may go over again Like I did with ds2 😭 ds1 came on his due date so you never know. I've heard it's actually rare for babies to arrive bang in their due date xx

Ah, Honey you are like me! I have two sons already, this will be my third little boy. This is also why we haven't figured out a name yet. I have a thousand girl names, of course, but boys are difficult. We don't want strange or popular names... How are you doing today? I was actually sleeping through the night, which never happens, but then my youngest son was up at 5:15am and scared about sleeping in his room.... he hasn't done that in over a year. I really think sleep is a thing of the past.... I had my appt yesterday, waited 1 1/2 hours for a 5 minute check of blood pressure (good), heartbeat of baby (good) and measurement 37cm. and done. I wish there was a more efficient system for low risk appts.... anyway, if that's all I have to complain about, life's pretty darned good :)

2 days until DD for me!! Not really any signs though but this waiting is a killer! x

Catmat. Glad your check went well. My ds2 does not like sleep much haha we are also often up early which really is tough when you're pregnant isn't it?! Glad your appointment went well. I am having some dull period type pain and rocking on all fours like a mad woman! Hoping she will get into a good position but I'm hoping now that she waits till at least boxing day because I want to be with little ones for Xmas.

Mrsm not long for you either! Is this your second?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->