5 stone to loose anyone ??????

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs:

Secretbaby, Wow well done on your previous weight loss. that's fantastic. 5 stone does sound so much and I know that i over eat it's just so hard breaking the vicious cycle i get myself in :growlmad:
Are you going to join us ? Would you like to go on the front page ? :hugs::hugs:

Cottlestonpie :happydance: whoo hoo get you girl another 3lbs and into the next stone bracket :thumbup: I am using you as my inspiration for next week. I want to be 15st something :thumbup: Congratulations :hugs:

AFM, I have weighed today and STS :growlmad: All my own fault. Me and DH have cleared out the playroom and we are off to buy a cross trainer so we will have a treadmill, weights, bike and cross trainer in there, kind of a mini gym :thumbup: Dh is going to exercise with me every night from mon-friday from 8 till half past :happydance: We will also have the wii out there to that i can do zumba as well. No excuses now for me :blush:

Enjoy the rest of the weekend ladies :hugs::hugs:

Aw thanks hun! Well done on STS :thumbup:
I'm bringing my exercise bike in today. Going to set up the spare ps3 in front of it so I can play portal 2 or watch DVDs to pass the time.
You're so lucky your OH is training with you and so supportive. Mine eats sharebags of sweets in front of me :dohh:

Just measured myself and ive somehow lost 1.5" from each thigh in a week?! Must've been retaining fluid. Since the pregnancy I do seem to get edema in my legs if I don't drink enough.
Lost 1" from my waist and 1/4" from my hips too.
Havant measured bust though yet... DF reckons my boobs are shrinking!!

i brought a tape measure yesterday
going to measure up wednesday morning

:thumbup:

i've not lost many lbs but i've lost weight
on my legs and my double chin both my mum
and mil commented, so i'm glad i'm not the only
one noticing :rofl:

Knock knock :argh:
Hi can I join you guys?

I've been dieting since November and lost almost 2 stone but only 13 lbs since January which I've found very frustrating at times.

Tried weightwatchers for couple of months and loss has been very slow so now this week I've joined Slimming World hoping this will help shift my weight abit more efficiently. I'm still undecided what diet method to follow so still calculating ww points out of curiosity.

I gained weight during honeymoon and then fell pregnant shortly afterwards which has made me put on the majority of my weight. However I've always struggled with my weight since I was young.

Starting weight Jan: 18st 6lb
Current weight : 17st 7lbs
Short term goal : 16st 6lbs
Final goal : 12st 7lbs

it's nice to see some bigger girls in here
makes me feel less alone :thumbup:

welcome jelly

:wave:​

Hi jelly! Good to see you in this thread xx

Girls, I'm thinking of moving my Christmas target.
It's currently 15st 3lbs which is currently only 10lbs away. I was thinking, if I change it to 14st 3, it might keep me motivated. And also, it'll take me down to 199lbs! I think when I see that number on my scale I will weep with joy.
However it does mean losing 24lbs in 26 weeks so if I plateau I'll be screwed.
What so you think? Change it and work extra hard, or keep it and be more realistic?

afternoon girls! been so bad lately but decided to get back on track yesterday, just done 15 mins of zumba, not my best idea in this weather i am now melting and cant cool down! xx

Hi jelly! Good to see you in this thread xx

Girls, I'm thinking of moving my Christmas target.
It's currently 15st 3lbs which is currently only 10lbs away. I was thinking, if I change it to 14st 3, it might keep me motivated. And also, it'll take me down to 199lbs! I think when I see that number on my scale I will weep with joy.
However it does mean losing 24lbs in 26 weeks so if I plateau I'll be screwed.
What so you think? Change it and work extra hard, or keep it and be more realistic?

i think 24lbs in 26 weeks is do-able
and being under 200 would be amazing

i say go for it, it's 1lb a week which is quite
realistic :thumbup:

Cottlestone - I agree it's a realistic goal and getting into the 100s before new year would be great.

You Had a great loss this week well done ! At this rate you'll smash your target

We'll done CP that is fantastic, I sooooo want to be 15 something again!!

And welcome jelly good to see you here, you'll love it everyone is great :hugs:

Thanks guys! No harm in upping the ante i guess! Sparkle could you please change my xmas target on the front page to 14st 3lb? xx

CottlestonePie

I'm totally for your new goal!
I'm wanting to lose 25lbs by September which gives me something like 12 weeks! You can totally do that by Christmas. You go girl!!

My plan is at least 5 days a week of exercise and I'm at 3 days a week now with 45 mins cardio and some weights. So far I haven't lost anything, however, I'm feeling different! Starting tomorrow I'm up to 4 days a week :D

Hi everyone. I am sticking with my Monday weigh day for now and this week I lost 5 lbs!! Not sure why (if only we knew eh?) but am v pleased. I have now lost 23 lbs in 6 weeks and my next mini target is to lose 2 stone which I want to do by mid July :) and be 15 something by my hols on 29 July.

Good luck any other Monday weighters x

wow congrats Clare! I could do with a good week like that! :thumbup:

welcome jellycat! :hugs:

Congrats on the other weight losses as sts's!

I've been hugely busy this weekend as my mum has bought a new house to let out and it needs completley gutting! I'm hoping that we might be able to rent ours out and move into hers so I'm helping out as much as I can, yesterday we ripped out the kitchen! That's got to burn some calories! :thumbup: Stripping wallpaper today, although I think we may end up sitting in the garden!

Morning!

Well done to all the recent losses and STS!

What an amazing day it was yesterday, hopefully our summer finally arrived.

Last minute thing, off on little break before house is completed on friday to haven park.

I'll just weigh in as per usual on friday morning anyways, hoping for 2lb loss this week.

Hi everyone, well done on the losses and sts!

Cp I think change your target. It's definitely do able and I think you can absolutely do it!!

I've lost 5lbs this week. I'm so happy after two weeks sts!! Makes me feel much more motivated and I'm so glad I didn't eat anything at my nephews birthday party Saturday!

I've also been on the cross trainer which I think helps!

Off to the beach today, can't wait! (even though it is only 250 yards away from my house!)

well done on your losses ladies

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

got on the bike last night and SWEATED
it's far too hot! :wacko:

af's still in full swing so wednesday should
be fun :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members