5 stone to loose anyone ??????

Welldone mta!!

And jenny your bike stories Are so Funny fx youvet one home soon!!

Oh! How much are you selling the treadmill for? It is manual or electric?
Dunno where I'd put it but I want one!

it cost me £21 plus petrol so £30 would
cover what i paid, would just like my money back
it's a manual with an incline

it's quite big when it's up it does fold up quite well though
we managed to fit it into the back of a normal car :thumbup:

can stick piccies up if you want

:flower:

Welldone mta!!

And jenny your bike stories Are so Funny fx youvet one home soon!!

giving the woman a ring about the £6 one in
about an hour for her address and what not

i WILL have one by the start of next week

:rofl:

Managed to get on my cross trainer last night, only for 15 mins though :cry: but if i can up it by 5 mins every time i'll be happy

Hello Ladies :hugs::hugs:

Sorry I haven't been around much. I am very busy changing rooms around upstairs :dohh: Isla has been sharing with Ella but is disturbing her at night, in Ella's words " I want her out mum" lol.
Kizi has kindly agreed to share with ella for the next year :thumbup:

The diet has gone out the window :dohh: but I'm trying not to be too silly and grab healthy things too lol. So I will be very happy if I have STS this week. Next week will be better lol. The house wont look like a bomb has gone off :growlmad:

I am so sorry to the ladies who are waiting for me to post DVD's I totally forgot but they will be in the post first thing in the morning :thumbup: They are all ready to go and when I pop Ella for her fringe cut in the morning I will post :thumbup:

Reba, Welcome :hugs: I will add you to the front page :thumbup:

Jenny_wren, Sorry about the ebay mix up :dohh:

Mummy1985, Congratulations on your weight loss :thumbup:

Lucky3, Congratulations on your weight loss :thumbup: Do you still want to keep your weigh in day to monday, or thursday now ?

Mummytoamber, Congratulations on your weight loss :thumbup:

Hi to all the other ladies :hugs::hugs:

Thanks Sparkle! :)

Well what I lost last week came back. However, I believe what I gained back is muscle rather than fat so it's all good. Not getting disappointed! -2lbs last week +2lbs this week leaves me at my starting point! Heading to the gym twice more this week before taking a break so I'm not worried :)

I looked it up and it says I'm 18 stone and I have 3 extra lbs.

Hello ladies :hugs:

For week 2 we have lost 12, 1/2 pounds :thumbup:

Well done ladies :hugs:

yay :) for the weight loss.

sparkle i can't decide what to do about weigh in ...i have kinda got used to Monday now :shrug: leave it at that for now and i will tell you hat i have lost all week the :) thanks hon :flower:

Hi all x
Ive had a flapjack today and it had 451 cals i couldnt believe it, Just done 20 mins zumba but will do another 20 min later.
Work tomorrow so wont be able to pick at food. Got miy tea ready which is mash and 2 weight watcher sausages.
Hope evryones well. Im not sure if i will have lost this week but I am seeing differnces with my stomach xx
Yey for the weight loss xx

451 wow and ouch. some things are just scary!

i made a stew (free on sw) with a pastry top for the others last night. it was half a packet of ready made pastry, just a lid and it was over 1300 calories. that is just UNREAL!!

did you enjoy it? i hate it when it looks amazing, has lots of calories and you don't enjoy it anyway :dohh:

i did enjot it but thats why i had to do the zumba. Sainsburys have started to put calories on there food at the cafe. its good because it stops be buying the high cal stuff.
1300 calories for the lid is crazy x

Yes me I have 4 to lose! I am doing the Cambridge diet, it is evil but have lost 10lbs in two weeks even though I have had loads of naughty days :s Lol oops. Trying again! Hopefully will lose some more weight by the time I get weighed again next friday :) Good luck ladies! It is always nice to have others to talk to who are in the same boat :) x

Hello ladies :hugs:

Hope you are enjoying your weekend :flower:

It's weigh in for me tomorrow :blush: I have been a little naughty tonight and had fish and chips for tea :blush: I'm so hungry today. I think the real AF is on it's way lol, and not the dribs and drabs of this bloody pill i have been taking grrr.

Jenny-wren do you have your bike yet ? :hugs::hugs:

yep picked it up lunch time

quite an old one but it's gorgeous and
alot bigger than i thought

woman was really nice too

:thumbup:

i went to give her the money and she was
like 'haven't you already paid'

if i'd have said yes i could have got a free bike

:rofl:

....... i lost nearly 5 stone pre pregnancy (2 at home alone and then 3 at Rosemary conelly class) my husband lost 7 stone (got his certificate this week!) in 9 months.

. I am not trying to get back onto it - lost 3.5llb first week, did loads of exercise the second and lost nothing, stayed the same! today had the girlies over had a bit of lemon pudding but not much.

5 stone may sound alot, but once you get your portion sizes and lable reading cracked it gets much much easier, especially when you lose a couple of stone and other people start to notice... I have nearly 7 stone to loose till i was the weight i was when i got married (and used to think I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO fat then). It is really hard this time with a small baby but I am not giving up! good luck to everyone else.

Wow welldone onyour previous loss... Just goes to show it can be done!
It's weigh-in day for me today. It's also AF week so not sure if I'll weigh yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->