5 stone to loose anyone ??????

Well done skweek!

Forgot to update here too.

Lost 3lb this week, my first decent loss for weeks. :)

Well done skweek!

Well done fairy wings, that is a really good result!!
If I get a BFN this weekend I will be joining the local curves gym!! then hopefully get more motivated to loose the last 3 stones - this is becoming more and more difficult

Well done skweek!

Well done fairy wings, that is a really good result!!
If I get a BFN this weekend I will be joining the local curves gym!! then hopefully get more motivated to loose the last 3 stones - this is becoming more and more difficult

Great about joining the gym, but also good luck getting your :bfp: :haha:

Well done fairy wings :) and skweek 2 stone :yipee:

I lost 4 lbs, really pleased, I got slimmer of the week and of the month, lmao, august must be a bad month I only lost 6 and a half!! So chuffed. I'm even under 100kgs now which was a mini target :)

well done Lucy!!!
I only lost 6lbs these holidays.

Well done on the losses ladies! And good luck skweek... Hope you get your bfp!

Lost 2.2lb this week. Christmas goal is getting ever closer. I'm 14st 11lb and I want to be 14st 3lb by Xmas. (Actually, I want to be 13st 3lb by new years eve but not sure that's achievable at the mo!)

Damnit just realised it's Saturday and weigh in isn't til tomorrow!! :dohh: oh well... Unofficially lost 2.2lb :haha:

Well done on the losses ladies! And good luck skweek... Hope you get your bfp!

Lost 2.2lb this week. Christmas goal is getting ever closer. I'm 14st 11lb and I want to be 14st 3lb by Xmas. (Actually, I want to be 13st 3lb by new years eve but not sure that's achievable at the mo!)

Hey Cottonpie!! loosing a stone and a bit in 4 months is very realistic. I have lost 2 stone in 4 months - without much effort.
So yes totally do-able!!! just set yourself small goals and have a reward.
My OH gave me money towards our family car every week I lost weight!!! thats enough of an incentive to make anyone loose weight!!
Go for it!!!!

Hello Ladies :hugs::hugs:

Well done on all your losses :thumbup:

I STS this week, i was expecting this as AF came the day before i weighed. Hopefully have a better losses next week :happydance:

Well done on sts hun.. I swear I end up gaining at the start of AF.

I just ordered a sports bra, next day delivery... I figure there are 30 days in september. Perfect for starting the 30 day shred! Though I admit it's going to be really tough having a baby and a dog but I have to try! Maybe I can squeeze it in during the morning nap...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->