5 stone to loose anyone ??????

whoo hoo well done lucky :hugs::hugs:

I will take anything this week as well fairywings lol. I so want a big one though 10lbs would be great :winkwink:

whoo hoo well done lucky :hugs::hugs:

I will take anything this week as well fairywings lol. I so want a big one though 10lbs would be great :winkwink:

:rofl:

I knew a man at one of my meetings who lost 9lb! But it was because he had come off some tablets and lost all the ratained water. :D

hello ladies - here is my bi-weekly update! last week I didnt do too good as I was away for a few days - so picked up 1/2lb.

this week I have lost 2 lbs!!!
1/2 from my 2stone mark!!
hopefully do that this next week and some more!!!

Skweek you will easily get that half next week well done !

thanks Jelly!!!
I am hoping to do another 2 lbs this next week - as long as I can shake this nasty cold!!!
Then I can get my fat ass to gym!!

Oh yeah don't go before the colds completely gone. I made that mistake April time my gym workouts were rubbish and the cold lingered for ages and moved to my chest. I'm sure if I had taken more timeout I would of recovered alot quicker. Hope you feel better skweek

Well done on your losses ladies :thumbup:

I am amazed i'm still on plan and can't wait to weigh in on monday :thumbup:
Had a little bit of an accident lifting hand weights though lol. I pulled my neck, Dh thinks i should stick to the running machine for now :blush:

Im down to 232 pounds now, that is 18 lost i need ot lose another 2 lb and then ive lost 20 lb woo hoo, dont think ill lose that by tomorrow though.

Well I have only been and done it lol. I lost 3lbs this week :thumbup:

Hope you are all ok and have had a lovely weekend :hugs:

well done hun! x
i STS this week... bit of a bummer, but I have had a bad week. Pizza hut, not enough water, it's AF week... Next sunday, I plan to be 2lb lighter.

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Cottleston, STS is still great :thumbup: you have done amazing since we started. I cannot believe how the weight has been falling off you :thumbup:

Well done sparkle :yipee: go girl!!

And totally agree with you about CP, sts is still good :thumbup: good luck for next week :)

Hello Ladies :hugs:

How are we all doing ?

I thought i would brighten your day with a little some thing that happened to me last night :dohh: I was jogging on the treadmill lost in my music trying to visualise the new me lol, when my DH touched my shoulder, well i jumped out of my skin and stumbled I tried desperately to gain control but stumbled off of the bloody thing and crashed onto the floor :dohh: I didn't hurt myself thank god, bloody men not even a sorry did i get just an hysterical laugh and a "did you want anything from the chip shop" before bursting into fits of laughter again :wacko::wacko:

Well i did not have anything from the chip shop just a nice bowl of fruit :thumbup:

MEN who'd have um :winkwink::winkwink:

hello again ladies.
Back from WI and lost another pound this last week!
that makes it 28.5lbs lost in total.

Well done on all the losses this week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"