5 weeks 4 days

fairydust101

Reaction score
Hi all!! So i just found out im 5 weeks pregnant! I am 24 and this is my first pregnancy. The babies dad doesn't want anything to do with the baby which is heartbreaking for me. I am over the moon i am pregnant but this is my first time so just want to chat with people who are in the same stages of pregnancy as me and we can discuss symptoms etc.! Anyone who wants the chat feel free!

Congrats!! Sorry about your baby’s dad, that’s so hard xx

I don’t know if you’ve used this site much before, but if you go to Pregnancy Groups and Discussions, there are forums grouped into due date months - you can join with other ladies due the same month as you and chat throughout your pregnancy! I used them with both my kids and found they’re more active than the general board forums :)

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for your responses and your kind words, means a lot!
Thanks Sander i will check out that forum, would be helpful to know if my symptoms are all normal and get advice from other mums to be also. im scared but excited at the same time, i cant wait to start showing and have my first scan! good luck everyone with ttc and with your new baby Sander! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->