5 weeks along and temp drop

writingislove

Reaction score
I'm 5w3d today and haven't really had many symptoms so far other than peeing a lot and really sore boobs. This is my first pregnancy, so I've been a bit fanatical about still checking my temp each morning to make sure it's staying high.

This morning my temp took about a .4 dive from what it's been at since I got my BFP. It's still above the cover line, but it makes me really nervous. At the same time, my boobs that have been horribly sore since before my BFP are suddenly just fine. Not even the slightest bit sore. Not sure if these two are related or just a coincidence they happened at the same time. I'm not cramping or bleeding, and I POAS this morning and the test line is much darker than the control line.

Has anyone else had something like this happen and everything still turned out OK? I'm tempted to call my doctor and ask, but don't know if I'm overreacting.

Hey yeah actually had something similar.
Firstly- stop temping after you know you are pregnant because temps can go up and down and play up and alll it will do it stress you out and that is no good for baby.
Also symptoms come and go a lot, i had a day where my temp dropped and my boobs stopped being sore. But a few days later, the sore boobs came back. Now some days they are sore, others not. I also don't have any symptoms except the sore boobs and some cramping (im 7 weeks).
My doc said its normal for symptoms to come and go so please don;t worry about it and put the thermometer away!

Congrats and happy, healthy 9 months to you!

Totally agree with pp. Tempting after a BFP in no way shows a pregnancy is progressing. It's totally normal for temps to be erratic once a pregnancy is established, and a doctor will only say the same. As for symptoms they will come and go. It's nothing to be concerned over. Try not to stress yourself and enjoy your pregnancy! Congratulations!

Stay away from temping. I know it is hard to do but it will just cause you unnecessary worry if you continue. As for your symptoms, I didn't really start feeling pregnant until I hit 6-6 1/2 weeks.

Thanks ladies, I appreciate the input--very reassuring. Throughout the day my sore boobs have come back ever so slightly, so it's good to know the symptoms really do come and go even hour by hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->