5 weeks and 3yr old jumped right on my abdomen.

AngelofTroy

Reaction score
I'm so worried, my 3 year old who weighs over 2 stone just jumped right on my stomach and it really hurt. What should I do?

Dont panic hun...unless ur bleeding a wouldnt worry...

Its gunna hurt but i doubt it can harm xxx

Thank you, I rang my GP as midwives' office doesn't open until later and they said baby is too low down to be damaged but to rest as much as possible and ring back if I have cramping or bleeding.

Apparently they won't scan until 6 weeks anyway even if I went to the hospital to be checked out.

I'm sure baby will be fine. They are so well cushioned in there that they have a pretty great amount of protection. one of my friends was in a serious car accident and her boy is now a healthy 2 year old.

Definitely scary but I honestly wouldn't worry about baby, as hard as it is not too, hopefully you don't get an awful bruise.

You should be just fine. The baby is tiny, well-protected by the thick muscle.of your uterus, still down inside the bones of the pelvic girdle, and further surrounded by your abdominal wall. My enthusiastic, 30 lb, 18 month old has already had a few episodes of playing rough with his impending sibling as well.

You'll be fine. At that point, your uterus is still well behind your pubic bone, so unless you fractured your pelvis in the process, I wouldn't worry. Take it easy for a bit though if it helps to ease the worry about it.

Your baby is surprisingly more resilient and protected than you think. Unless you started cramping and bleeding, little bubs is good :) good call though ringing the doctor, when in doubt call :). My 40 lb Australian shepherd accidentally jumped onto my belly last week. Not recommended but totally fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->