5 weeks and 4 days prego and already this big?!

faith2015

Reaction score
This is my second pregnancy, my DD is 5 years old so it's been awhile. After I had my DD i bounced back to my pre-pregnacy weight at about 102lbs and now I found out I was pregnant last week because I was gaining weight like crazy, I am now 114lbs with a belly like this!

Is this real? Twins?
Anyone ever experience this?

You can't see a pic babe but I'm having the same thing I've gained about 7lbs from when I found out and I'd gained 4 lbs before I knew so I'm having a panic too , I'll let you know how my scan goes in 2 days to either freak you out or put your mind at rest ���� my uterus is already out of my pelvis too , although this is number four and mine are all close together so could just be my body's got used to it lol x

Oh goodness!! My scan is tuesday!! See if this works

https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w467/tc171005/Mobile%20Uploads/Collage%202015-05-06%2015_23_18_zps6v2voypm.jpg~original

Cute bump you have going on , and it's all depends on what size you were before my friend is 12 weeks and she's massive but there's only one in there I am all belly and boobs lately but my stomach was flat if not indented before now it pokes out a good few inches , ultrasounds are the only way to know for sure though , do an online quiz to see you likeliness of having twins , mines pretty high , but I'm rated less chance because I'm white and I'm short thin and Young the older and bigger you are has a big effect on it too I got massive by 5 weeks then lost a bit of it now I've got bigger again , I'd show a pic if this bloody thing would let me download them but it's doesn't , but honestly don't worry too much could just be your body moving about inside to get more space for baby to come up x

Cute bump! :)

I am showing a lot sooner this time too.

Very flat stomach. My DH and I wonder because we have been on clomid for the past 6 months. I have been wanting to keep this from people at least til 12 weeks, but at 5 weeks everyone is calling me out :dohh: Don't get me wrong, I love the bump but I am just so scared about MC

Here was me on our honey moon, the only pic I have of my stomach :haha:

https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w467/tc171005/20140619_112916_zpslutq8ncx.jpg~original

I'm the same don't worry no one will ask because they will be too worried to call you fat trust me I know everyone's clocked on but no one will say anything just in case although it's pretty damn obvious I am normally smaller then you naturally and I'm 9 weeks my bumps easily bigger then yours and everyone's just ignoring it because they don't want to offend me

I'm the same don't worry no one will ask because they will be too worried to call you fat trust me I know everyone's clocked on but no one will say anything just in case although it's pretty damn obvious I am normally smaller then you naturally and I'm 9 weeks my bumps easily bigger then yours and everyone's just ignoring it because they don't want to offend me

I hope that is the case. I am just worrying because we have a huge family/mothers day grill out with the family on sunday and I just don't feel comfortable announcing it just yet! I am kinda upset also with the weather, its been kinda cool out, but no this week and this weekend wants to be 87 grrrr

Its very common to bloat this early on, baby isn't even formed at 5 weeks. I was huge from 6 weeks, Had to tell work early at 11 weeks as it was obvious.. This is my third baby. xx

If you've been on Clomid, it's possible your ovaries are swollen, which would lead to additional bloating. My stomach was really swollen to begin with due to side effects from IVF drugs on top of regular early pregnancy bloat. By 12 weeks, it was flat again, before I started to develop the first signs of an actual bump around week 16.

If anyone actually says anything just burst into tears and walk away from them that way you haven't said anything and they feel bad so shut up about it 😂😂 she's right though normally bloat at this sort of time , you may find it goes up and down over a while wear a flowing top and no one will notice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->