5 weeks and feel like I’m on my period!

Jen93

Reaction score
I am 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow with my 3rd pregnancy (second ended in miscarriage) and I am having lots of aches and pains and feels just like I’m on :( I didn’t have this with my little girl but I did with my last the ended in MC. I have been told it’s all normal and stretching but is it normal to stretch this early? I keep thinking I’m going to get my period, I’ve got that horrible feeling of fullness too and backache :( has anyone else felt like this? So scared I’m going to miscarry again!

I have been feeling that way since I found out I was pregnant and tht was over 2 weeks ago...and still pregnant

Yes, I did when I was pregnant with daughter. I actually cramped worse with that pregnancy than I did with my period. Congratulations and best of luck

I constantly felt like I was about to start my period from about 14dpo all the way to 8 weeks. Bad cramps, bloating, backache. Everything turned out just fine :)

Yes I have had that with every single pregnancy without fail! X

Hi Jen! I'm 5 weeks as well. I have the ookie period feelings as well! I hope you feel better and that the cramping stops so that you can have peace of mind.:hugs:

Hi Jen,
I felt exactly like AF is on the way from 4weeks until 7 weeks. Especially on the day my AF was expected, I felt so bad with cramps and backpain.
I still have some minor cramps now, but it is so much better now
Congrats on your pregnancy, try to stay calm (I know its really hard)

Don't no if this threads a relief or not... I think am pos preg on the Morena coil ( I still get periods on it) my last bleed was 23rd sept ( lasted 9 days witch isnt normal) an for past yr periods been every 3 weeks I haven't bleed sivncev except for Thurs morning( I did have sex night before)it wasn't light spotting but it was light for me. Nothing since an I willed last nite an have clear wet discharge so no sight of more bleeding. My cramps worse last 2 days today being worst ie like my norm periods close to curly in a ball. I had early scans my 3 prev preys due stomach aches an all was fine an put dwn my IBS( probs is much same now as then) I've peen peein for Britain ( only mind this later in preg?) Gone of my morning coffee too).I just dunno what do

Im 5 weeks, and I have on and off mild cramping as well. Last night it really felt like I was starting, today nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->