5 weeks old reflux, constipation, wind and now colic?

jojolou1981

Mother to Chloe Leigh
Reaction score
i know there is prob hundreds of threads like this but i wanted to make sure i was listing everything and getting all the advice i could get.

my baby girl is 5 weeks old tomos and has been on infant gaviscon since the 12/11/11 she started being sick about 2 weeks before this.

Milk and reflux

she has been on sma advanced gold since 2 days after birth and not really had many problems until she started being sick, we tried to change her milk to cow and gate but still had the same effect so went back to sma and of course knew something wasnt still right so got some infant gaviscon.

consitipation

she then got constipation on and off for days which she still suffers with from time to time

Wind

she has always suffered with winding, not as much for the first couple of ounces but its always the last ounce and winding can take up to 2 hours at times so we have got colief in her bottle which breaks down the lactalose in the milk so its easier to digest!!

colic

her winding seams to be getting a lot worse and she seams to be crying for hours on end at times and a lot harder to settle

still being sick on infant gaviscon

shes still sick every now and again sometimes it resorts in bringing the whole bottle back and sometimes just little bits but this again is a nightmare as we have to either split up another schatet of gaviscon and feed her again what she has lost so we are going through gaviscon like crazy until we get something resloved sometimes we dont use gaviscon again if its just a couple of ounces lost.

cow and gate comfort milk???

my step sister had the same problems with her little boy and put him on cow and gate comfort milk and used different sized teats so im debating to go down this route now?

your help and support will be much appreciated thank you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->