5 weeks on..The pain is back~Advice please!

Yeah, I decided against calling because if they said, can you come in today? I'd have to say, um, hold on. And then I'd have to call around and find someone to watch them... Ugh. Just easier to wait until Friday. I'm not suffering really.

Tomorrow was actually 6 weeks and supposed to be my first big outing, but the weather today was nice and it's not supposed to be as warm tomorrow. So we went ahead. Hopefully I don't regret it tomorrow.

i had my 6 week check today and she told me i have an infection too :wacko:

are you on amoxycillan kelly ?

are you on amoxycillan kelly ?

cephalexin (or however its spelt!:wacko:) They are gross, even though they are in capsules, I can taste them even after ive swallowed them :sick:

ewwwwwww those are the worst ones for taste lol !
i like the ones im on lol

Hope you girls feel better soon xxx ♥ I'm just dealing with itchyness and a rash over the wound atm

Oh no, kris, you too?!! Must be pretty common... Now I'm expecting the dr to tell me on friday that I have an infection, too. :(
Did either of you ladies have an infection with your previous LOs? With DS, I had no complications with my incision at all... but of course I was doing a lot less...

Hope you girls feel better soon xxx I'm just dealing with itchyness and a rash over the wound atm

:hugs:

Oh no, kris, you too?!! Must be pretty common... Now I'm expecting the dr to tell me on friday that I have an infection, too. :(
Did either of you ladies have an infection with your previous LOs? With DS, I had no complications with my incision at all... but of course I was doing a lot less...

I had an infection after having DD1 (at about 6weeks, because I remember the doctor wouldnt let me start driving until it had cleared)
But this was an external infection, so I knew it was there & went straight away....Its these internal ones that are more worrying, you cant see whats going on :nope:

i never had anything wrong with jesse , my recovery was so straight forward, hardly any pain at all.
but they had to cut ALOT of my scar tissue out in my skin and uterus this time around because it wasnt done properly this time.
i just had a small lump under my incision and she cut it and out came some fluid :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->