5 Weeks to go!

diz

Reaction score
Yey!! I'm so pleased that I've not got long left. I've enjoyed being pregnant again, and feel a little bit nostalgic as this is going to be my last baby and last pregnancy, but, Yey!! 5 weeks to go :flower:

I've got 8 weeks left and can't wait for jt to be over I do like feeling him move etc but being pregnant lretty much none stop since 2011 is taking its toll im tired and want my body back.
Xx

Wow! yes that must take its toll! Theres two years between my first two boys, then four years between this one and my youngest x

I have a two year gap between the first two and almost a two year age gap again just a little less. Once he's here tho that's it . No more babies which I'm sad about cuz I would love a little girl but I want to enjoy my boys growing up now x

I just got my section date today so now I have 6 weeks and 3 days!! Let the countdown begin hey girls! 😀

I'm full term tomorrow and terrified! I'm also excited to meet the baby but I'm enjoying being pregnant and want it to last as long as possible (without being induced that is!).

We are almost there ladies! I have 5 weeks until my original c-section date. I don't think I'm going to make it that long, so I'm seeing the doctor on 3 Dec to reassess. I'm not even 34 weeks and I'm measuring at 36 weeks already😯

I have 6 weeks to go last baby as well as I'm being sterilised, can't wait to meet him but this pregnancy hasn't been easy at all if anything its been the worst by far so many hiccups ATM but I'll be glad to have him here safe x

So exciting!!! I have 4 weeks to go and I can't wait I need my body back now lol I'm really struggling with spd and my scoliosis causing back pain, just too much for me now I'm not able to sleep properly or anything!! I'm counting down the days lol

I have 6 weeks to go as of today. I must say I am pretty excited. I can not wit to be done with this pregnancy.

five weeks at the most here too!! im going to try to go for a vba2c so my doc said if I don't go into labor on my own around 39 weeks she would break my water at the office and send me straight to the hospital! so actually around 4 weeks left!! yaaaaaaaaaay Im so so so tired and can't take it anymore even though this is my last and I should be trying to enjoy every minute but its hard to at this point

Agreed ! I will be 37 weeks Sunday and I can't wait for it to be over spd and tilting pelvis has crippled me this time around last and 4th baby and I've been pregnant almost constantly since 2011 too so I can honestly say I'm excited to go back to being me again X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->