5 weeks today and symptoms have disappeared

Rtamom

Reaction score
Stressing as no more sickness or symptoms :( anyone else been through this?

Hello! I am 5 weeks and some change, and my symptoms disappeared at the end of 4 weeks and then suddenly have come back yesterday during the day. There was NOTHING in the morning and I was reduced to tears. Then they came back and I felt very exhausted, boobs hurt, and lightly queasy. They really seem to come and go. I have had 2 miscarriages, so naturally, I flip out when my symptoms disappear. I have googled like crazy and a lot of women say it is normal and they fluctuate every few days. Maybe our body just gets used to the symptoms and then once the hcg increases enough, we have more symptoms again? As long as there is no bleeding, then all we can do it hope and pray for the best. I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone in your worry! :hugs:

Symptoms can come and go and it's normal. Mine disappeared completely at 7 weeks and then came back worse than ever about 4 days later. They disappeared several more times, only to come back worse.

Try not to stress, symptoms will come and symptoms will go.

All I have is occasional nausea (and I mean once every couple days) and my nipples are sore and i'm tired (some days more than others)

As my doctor said everyone is different and don't stress if your not puking your brains out or being miserable. Both my mother, cousins, and aunts never had miserable symptoms and they all birthed healthy babies.

You'll be fine!

I stress a little when I feel so normal (aside from the fairly constant tender boobs!) that I forget I'm pregnant. But I'm torn; I also want to be one of those lucky women that gets no MS. I'm dreading dealing with work if I get bad MS. And then I'm almost thankful when I get a little queasy since I feel more 'pregnant'. I can't win!

This is my first pregnancy too so I've NO idea what's normal.

I'm 11 weeks and wouldn't know I was pg except for my BFP and extra tiredness. No real symptoms, and sometimes I forget I am pg, but look forward to seeing our pumpkin at each ultrasound. It was this way for my first pg as well...normal :)

Thank u all so much :) ur kind words do make me feel alot better Xxx *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->