5 weeks today. nausea and dizziness just hit me like a ton of bricks... help

flipporama1

Reaction score
Anyone else experience this so early? It's hard write this even because looking at the screen is making me sick...

I had mild nausea through until 6 weeks and it has increased daily since.

Try not to let your stomach empty - as long as I eat very frequently, try to rest a bit and get some fresh air, it's not so bad

Hey hunni. Mine started in the 5th week too. Lucky us :dohh:

I have found having little meals often really helps, when I wake in the morning soon as I open my eyes I have a snack before moving. I keep them next to my bed. During the day making sure never to let myself get hungry. I still get sick but these little tips have really helped ease it.

Xx

My last pregnancy had terrible nausea in the early stages. I really found ginger to be a huge help. I drank a lot of ginger tea and nibbled on korean ginger candies and crystallized ginger throughout the day.

Ginger tea! get some real ginger, drop a piece into boiling water, add lemon and honey. Rinse, repeat :)

Dill- where do you get ginger candy or crystallized ginger?
MnGmakes3- that sounds really good actually ☺ I'm gonna get some ginger, lemon and honey tomorrow! Thank you!

Kadijah- I'm gonna try that also. I put some crackers on my nightstand for the morning :)

flip, I get mine at a Korean grocery in town, but Amazon also sells it! You can also use the ginger candy to make a tea.

Ginger Candy Link

Crystallized Ginger

My boss also kept the crystallized stuff on hand while she was pregnant. Her morning sickness was terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->