5 weeks with yellowish snot CM. Worried :(

ReversalMommy

Reaction score
I am terrified of loosing this baby...the last few days when I wipe I get a light yellowish color cm. Almost a green tinge but not really. No smell. No itching. I feel good overall, just have a weird feeling.

I had yellow snot like cm with both of my girls :)

Oh...I didn't have it with my first who was a boy! We are hoping for a girl, but happy with any baby of course lol. my step daughter wants a sissy so bad! She has an older brother and my son, her younger brother. But wants another girl in the house!

Well both of the times I had it I was having girls. When I was pregnant with my boy I didn't get it so maybe that's one of those wives tales signs lol

Interesting I had it last time with my DD and this time. I wouldn't worry I think it's quite common x

I had this and still get this.
Id say its pretty normal is without smell/itching etc :) x

What Does Yellow Mucus Mean?
Yellow mucus from the cervix can come in pregnancy. Normally, yellow mucus doesn’t mean anything and you can have yellow cervical mucus at any point in the menstrual cycle.

As long as the cervical mucus has no odor, it doesn’t mean anything dangerous and it isn’t anything you need to report to your doctor. Only if the mucus has a bad odor or if you have other symptoms, such as vaginal burning, vaginal itching or vulvar pain you do need to make an appointment to see your doctor.

Here ya go love. found this :)

What Does Yellow Mucus Mean?
Yellow mucus from the cervix can come in pregnancy. Normally, yellow mucus doesn’t mean anything and you can have yellow cervical mucus at any point in the menstrual cycle.

As long as the cervical mucus has no odor, it doesn’t mean anything dangerous and it isn’t anything you need to report to your doctor. Only if the mucus has a bad odor or if you have other symptoms, such as vaginal burning, vaginal itching or vulvar pain you do need to make an appointment to see your doctor.

Here ya go love. found this :)

Thank you ladies!! My hubby and I are off to Costa Rica today (don't worry I brought lots of bug repellent, literally went overboard and spent $75 on it!) and I am so excited! We weren't expecting to be preggo yet but hey virgin pina coladas!!

Have fun!!!!!! I'm just gonna echo everyone else and reassure that your CM is very normal and fine! Pregnancy just does crazy things to us, am I right? :)

Yes, very normal. I have exactly the same. If I remember correctly last time it was more stringy and white around this time, which is also normal. It's the mucus plug sealing off your cervix and also just the vagina keeping itself healthy and bad bacteria free to keep baby healthy. Enjoy your trip!

Just wanted to give a little more reassurance its normal ive had it since about 10dpo and still get it even today think the hormone fluctuations just change the consistency of our mucus. But as they said if theres no funny smell or itching its probably a ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->