• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

50% off orders with funky pigeon

charliemr04

Reaction score
Just make sure you enter my Account Number on the Registration page. My account number is :796367

Hope this helps you lovely mummys :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

I justed used this code at checkout to get 50% off my order with Funkypigeon
CLUB17
(not sure when this code expires).

In the meantime, if you use my promo code 303897 when you register with Funkypigeon you will receive 50% off your first order (and they will give me £3.00 credit to my a/c).

In turn, when you pass on your Funkypigeon promo code to all your friends, you will receive £3.00 credit in your Funkypigeon a/c for each friend who registers.

Regards,

remember when you add someone as a referal they get £3 off of it so be careful but you do get 50% off your first order. FP often have great codes and sometimes even offer codes for free cards!

To get 25% off your valentine card with funkypigeon
use the following code at checkout:

VAL2502 :hugs:

In addition get 50% off your order, by using the following referral code when you register a new account with funky pigeon (this is my hubbys code).

If you use his referral code, he will get £3.00 credit added to his account, in turn, pass on your referral code to your friends and you will received £3.00 in your account for anyone who uses your code.

Thank you.
Regards,:thumbup:

:D i got all my years cards when the free cards where on :D you should post another thread so people can see this new offer :D i hope they do a free care offer again that was fantastic :D

forgot to say there is 50% off funky pigeon just now with code:

FUNKY547

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"