51 February Testers!!! *~10 BFPs so far~* Please come and join!!

Sorry Elski and Momto2 - the witch got me today so I'm out too :nope::witch:

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test. I HOPE you get your BFPs

Awww...I'm so sorry girls...fingers crossed for next month though !!!!!!!

So sorry for all those BFN's ladies.....i know how you all feel :(
Move on to March with us. Time for some Christmas babies :)

So sorry for all those BFN's ladies.....i know how you all feel :(
Move on to March with us. Time for some Christmas babies :)

No kidding...I had a dream over the weekend I was actually giving birth...I could even feel the pain, lol....and in my dream I gave birth on the winter solstice...checked the internet and that comes on Dec 21, 2012....sounds almost right! Weird!

Bring on the Christmas babies indeed! :thumbup:

Sorry to all the others who got BFNs :hugs:

And huge congrats to all those who were successful too :happydance:

So sorry about af ladies! Praying your bfp will come very soon :hug:

im out. neg hcg. of course started bleeding a big. doc wants to do an us to make sure there are no cysts before starting femara. also is still pushing for an hsg which i guess i shoulda done before cause now the timing is really tight for getting it in for this cycle. sigh

im out. neg hcg. of course started bleeding a big. doc wants to do an us to make sure there are no cysts before starting femara. also is still pushing for an hsg which i guess i shoulda done before cause now the timing is really tight for getting it in for this cycle. sigh

:hugs:

Awww - sorry so sorry drsquid :hugs:

SO sorry :hugs:

I have heard some great things about Femara....fingers crossed it works as well for you. Yes, I would def get the HSG done...could be something so simple and easily fixed.

Hi Madrid,
Hope you are well.
just hoping in to see how things are progressing here !!
and wow 9 :bfp:'s!!! thats great!!!
Magic March testing thread is starting to gear up.
I have been thinking of starting the Easter April testing thread too. Partly because I dont think I'll be getting my BFP this month and DF is away the week I OV in March!!! :grr: But oh well will just have fun and keep my mind occupied with running the testing threads.
FXed and GL to the last of the loved up month testers!!

i did femara last month too and it didnt work.. starting date is gonna be weird cause he wont do the us til monday which is day 4 of my cycle (but.. they are saying 3 cause it wasnt heavy til today.. whatever) .he likes to start femara on day 2, not 4... but it isnt like starting on day 2 worked so. going to do the hsg thursday (im friends with the manager where i used to work, so.. gonna get him to schedule then.). i think they do cash discounts too

i did femara last month too and it didnt work.. starting date is gonna be weird cause he wont do the us til monday which is day 4 of my cycle (but.. they are saying 3 cause it wasnt heavy til today.. whatever) .he likes to start femara on day 2, not 4... but it isnt like starting on day 2 worked so. going to do the hsg thursday (im friends with the manager where i used to work, so.. gonna get him to schedule then.). i think they do cash discounts too

Good luck with it all:flower:

Sorry for the all the BFN's ladies. :hugs:

And for those left to test, let's go! We need at least one more BFP to close out February! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->