51 February Testers!!! *~10 BFPs so far~* Please come and join!!

For those ladies due in October you may want to join us in the October thread. Here's the link:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/871528-october-2012-due-dates.html

Faint line yesterday at 8dpo, a bit darker today at 9dpo. I'm calling it :bfp:!!!

Hoping that this one sticks! I'll be testing each day to watch it get darker. Praying that this is the snuggly bean that I've waited so many years for!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: So happy for you!!!

I don't know how I have held off testing so far :haha: , I will be 11 dpo tomorrow and plan on testing in the morning. Wish me luck, I'm scared. :wacko:

I don't know how I have held off testing so far :haha: , I will be 11 dpo tomorrow and plan on testing in the morning. Wish me luck, I'm scared. :wacko:

Good Luck Mom to 2 .... baby dust to you!:flower:

Sorry to all the BFN's! :hugs:

Faint line yesterday at 8dpo, a bit darker today at 9dpo. I'm calling it :bfp:!!!

Hoping that this one sticks! I'll be testing each day to watch it get darker. Praying that this is the snuggly bean that I've waited so many years for!

Stephers, I am so excited for you!! WHOO HOO!! H&H 9 months for you! I am praying your little bean will be nice and sticky! :)

BFN this morning. :nope: Not counting myself out till the witch shows this weekend. So bummed...

mom to 2- me too. but im day 14. period was due yesterday

BFN this morning. :nope: Not counting myself out till the witch shows this weekend. So bummed...

Hoping the witch stays away from you this week!!!

Love your comment in your signature about being past "the age!" I had a doc actually tell me that my odds were low and I really should've started earlier. Um, Yeah, thanks for your opinion! I'll be going to a different doc...

Love your comment in your signature about being past "the age!" I had a doc actually tell me that my odds were low and I really should've started earlier. Um, Yeah, thanks for your opinion! I'll be going to a different doc...

Wow, a doctor actually said that and you're only 35 years old? Good call to find another Dr.! 35 isn't too late at all. How rude!

:hugs: You aren't out yet! :)

BFN at 13DPO today and spotting so safe to say I'm out again this month :(

Hoping the witch stays away from you this week!!!

This really seems to be an American
Age thing cause in other countries women have babies naturally into their 50s amazing we all have issues at 35 and up lol that's why they call it practicing medicine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->