• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

51 February Testers!!! *~10 BFPs so far~* Please come and join!!

Hi Ladies,
I keep having to run to the toilet - need to pee every 30 - 60 minutes!!
My bb's are uber sore!!!
And the spotting has stopped!
Oh and dont forget the stuffy nose and cramps.
These could all be pre-AF symptoms.
But then again I know I could still be in for this month, but trying to resist testing as I have no idea what DPO I am.

So sorry Anna!! Hope next cycle will be yours! :hugs:

Skweek those symptoms sound so promising!! :test:

sumat so sorry about your loss hun! I know how it feels, I've had 2 myself unfortunately. Good luck!!! :dust:

I tested this morning and this is what I got!! :bfp: I can't believe just yet.:cloud9: Hoping for a sticky bean this time around!
Congratulations!!! :happydance::happydance:

best of luck madrid.:flower:

please can you put me down for FRIDAY 17th should be around testing days by then (11 dpo i think!). this is my first try after my early miscarriage over christmas so keeping everything tightly crossed this time around.

congrats again madrid, and just wondering if ur still doing this thread? think you have forgotten to put me on the list. :flower:

I'm still here summat & so sorry if I missed updating you. I'll do it right now.

ahh I didn't see this thread so started my own.

Can you add me Feb 14th!!!!

Thanks

Oh wow!!!! Conrats on the BFP Madrid. It seems the person who starts the thread gets the BFP. Hmmmmmmm If I'm not lucky this month I'll have to consider this approach!!!!!!!

Lol PoAS... Unless I get amazingly shocking news tomorrow... Hehehe

We are happy to be TTC again--2/27/12 is TEST DAY-- Our Bean wasn't sticky enough and left us January 2nd--so we are armed for BD (FertilAid for Men, OPK, Preseed, Vitamin B6, Iron Pill, PreNats, Basal Thermometer, SoftCups, Clomid, Progesterone Supplements) LOL and DH

Please remove me from February 6th. AF came yesterday. Good luck everyone!!
:dust:

:hugs:Christine

If I don't get a BFP my Valentine's day will be ruined. AF is due that day. That royally sucks. Oh well I guess it will be a snuggle and movies Valentine's day then. Hopefully I can squash that witch.

Please add me for the 26th...many happy BDs!!!

Welcome jennjenn!! Good luck :dust:

We are happy to be TTC again--2/27/12 is TEST DAY-- Our Bean wasn't sticky enough and left us January 2nd--so we are armed for BD (FertilAid for Men, OPK, Preseed, Vitamin B6, Iron Pill, PreNats, Basal Thermometer, SoftCups, Clomid, Progesterone Supplements) LOL and DH

So sorry about your loss! You are definitely ready for action! Hope you'll make it this cycle too!

Please remove me from February 6th. AF came yesterday. Good luck everyone!!
:dust:

So sorry the witch got you Christine! I really hope next cycle will be yours!:hugs:

:hugs:Christine

If I don't get a BFP my Valentine's day will be ruined. AF is due that day. That royally sucks. Oh well I guess it will be a snuggle and movies Valentine's day then. Hopefully I can squash that witch.

I know what you mean. I also have the scan on that day!! Terrifying!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->