51 February Testers!!! *~10 BFPs so far~* Please come and join!!

I'm so sorry Hun? Are you sure? Is it 14 dpo for you already?

I am 100% certain...they did bloods and everything... done deal! :flower:

I'm so sorry LLbean! I really hope you get your bfp and baby very soon!!

Can you please put me down for the 18th .:flower: Congrats on your BFP!!

Thanks!! You've been added! Good luck and :dust:

Hi Madrid,can you put me down for testing for the 29th. I have no reason to test that day it just sounds good! I had a light af on the 9th January,it wasn't a proper one,just red/brown blood mixed with mucus. Anyhoo,I stupidly tested on the 18th Jan but that came up with a - result. I'll let you know either way if another af arrives before the 29th

Good luck this cycle! :dust:

Hello,
I too will bring up the rear
Please put me down for 2/29.
It's a short month and technically af not due till 3/1 bit I don't want to miss an entire thread!
This also month would also give me a due date at 40-that's used to seem so far away but now not so much.

Fx'd and luck and :dust: to all!

Good luck to you as well!! :dust:

Hi all! Can you put me down for the 19th! Lets hope, still waiting for O, little latter than usual!

:dust: good luck!!

What happened with today's testers? Any news?

Hey girls

I'm testing on Friday, 3rd, when I will be 11 or 12dpo.

Congrats on the BFP and :dust: to everyone! Xx

Oh well shortest cycle for me! 4 days early!
So back to cd1 for me! V'day loving - here we come! :haha:

So sorry the witch came skweek!! Hope this cycle will be the one! :hugs:

Hi everyone...I will be testing around the 9th or 10th...if I can wait that long:haha: I have a Clear Blue Digital left from a 2 pack just begging to be used.

Hopefully Valentine's Day will bring us great news!!:hug:

Hello ladies, please put me down for February 6th. Who am I kidding... Picked up a few dollar store test today and will probably test Friday, Saturday and Sunday . Good luck to all.

Hello!

I never do these things but I'm trying to change things up (new year!)
My test date would be Feb.20 which is a holiday here:happydance:
Thanks!

Hi Madrid,
I'm running 2 days later this cycle so AF is due tomorrow. More symptoms than I would usually have but temp has dipped a bit this morning so waiting to see if AF arrives before wasting another test. (If I can hold out tomorrow morning!!!)

Morning all

Please add me for testing

C2 O on 28th January
Please put me down to test on February 9th
Good luck everyone
Tracy
x

Good Morning everyone

DH and I are doing are first FET tomorrow.. .. I am excited as we are set to transfer 3 embryos ...I was expecting to hear from the embryologist to let me know how they are doing but I guess I won't find out till tomorrow.. Is anyone else doing a FET this month.. ? :winkwink:

Good Morning everyone

DH and I are doing are first FET tomorrow.. .. I am excited as we are set to transfer 3 embryos ...I was expecting to hear from the embryologist to let me know how they are doing but I guess I won't find out till tomorrow.. Is anyone else doing a FET this month.. ? :winkwink:

:dust:

Good Morning everyone

FXD!!:dust:

Hey ladies

I was going to test tomorrow but as I predicted my usual pre AF spotting has started today...feels like AF is coming early as having lots of cramps. So fully expect to be declaring myself out tomorrow instead of testing, but will confirm in due course!

On the plus side I get to have lots more rampant sex with DH next month. Nice to have a reason to get intimate as it is all too easy to find a reason not to with LO around and the consequential general knackeredness/can't be arsedness/rathervegonthesofawithmyipadness

Hello ladies!
I will be testing around Feb 22nd. I haven't even OV yet... which is crazy long... but hopefully it will happen soon.

Lots of luck to all!! :hugs:

Welcome TLC & wana b!!! Good luck!!

:dust: Schommo!!

2nd Feb ladies, any news from you??

CONGRATS Madrid- our 1st :bfp:

Looks like the :witch: got me today...so CHILLbilly is out for feb9th.....

Oh I guess I should have said mark me down for AF... It's here and it's good ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->