51 February Testers!!! *~10 BFPs so far~* Please come and join!!

Pls could you put me down for 10th, gonna try to wait until then......valentine BFP all around

You can put me down for Feb 9th. Good luck everyone!!!

I'm so sorry Hun? Are you sure? Is it 14 dpo for you already?

LLBean -:cry: :hugs:
I really dont know what else to say! hang in there. :flower:

good to hear you are fine!!
On wards and upwards then - keep smiling and spreading the love and support.

I love your avatar!! She is sooo cute!

:hugs:Christine

If I don't get a BFP my Valentine's day will be ruined. AF is due that day. That royally sucks. Oh well I guess it will be a snuggle and movies Valentine's day then. Hopefully I can squash that witch.

Fxd for you POASFiend! Lots of baby dust to you!!
:dust:

Please add me for the 26th...many happy BDs!!!

Welcome jennjenn!! Good luck :dust:

We are happy to be TTC again--2/27/12 is TEST DAY-- Our Bean wasn't sticky enough and left us January 2nd--so we are armed for BD (FertilAid for Men, OPK, Preseed, Vitamin B6, Iron Pill, PreNats, Basal Thermometer, SoftCups, Clomid, Progesterone Supplements) LOL and DH

So sorry about your loss! You are definitely ready for action! Hope you'll make it this cycle too!

Please remove me from February 6th. AF came yesterday. Good luck everyone!!
:dust:

So sorry the witch got you Christine! I really hope next cycle will be yours!:hugs:

:hugs:Christine

If I don't get a BFP my Valentine's day will be ruined. AF is due that day. That royally sucks. Oh well I guess it will be a snuggle and movies Valentine's day then. Hopefully I can squash that witch.

I know what you mean. I also have the scan on that day!! Terrifying!!

Thanks Madrid98!

Llbean any news?

yes it's definitely negative... No AF yet but I'm sure in no time it will arrive as I no longer have to do the progesterone oil

LLbean, I am so sorry! :cry: A friend of mine went through what you went through for 2 years with no luck. She finally just gave up and went back to life as usual. Low and behold she is now pregnant and healthy. She is 41 years old too. So there is hope!! :hugs:

Leikela that is wonderful! When is her due date? Very happy for her! Yes I do believe when we put so much stress on ourselves we also get in our own way... So no more stress for me :)

Leikela that is wonderful! When is her due date? Very happy for her! Yes I do believe when we put so much stress on ourselves we also get in our own way... So no more stress for me :)

She is 22 weeks so far and due in mid May. She is very excited. It is a boy and her first child! And yes, stress is a killer! Relax, have fun and you never know! :)

Hi Madrid,can you put me down for testing for the 29th. I have no reason to test that day it just sounds good! I had a light af on the 9th January,it wasn't a proper one,just red/brown blood mixed with mucus. Anyhoo,I stupidly tested on the 18th Jan but that came up with a - result. I'll let you know either way if another af arrives before the 29th.

https://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m539/Iluvpurplethings/Misc/c37d19b7.gif and https://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t109/KINKYAMBER/babydust.gif

Hello,
I too will bring up the rear
Please put me down for 2/29.
It's a short month and technically af not due till 3/1 bit I don't want to miss an entire thread!
This also month would also give me a due date at 40-that's used to seem so far away but now not so much.

Fx'd and luck and :dust: to all!

Hi all! Can you put me down for the 19th! Lets hope, still waiting for O, little latter than usual!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->