51 February Testers!!! *~10 BFPs so far~* Please come and join!!

Here we go piccies have arrived - sorry they are out of focus
[IMG]https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/baba/Picture140.jpg[/IMG]

Here we go piccies have arrived - sorry they are out of focus
[IMG]https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/baba/Picture140.jpg[/IMG]

So that's what they are supposed to look like?! :rofl::rofl:
They are gorgeous!

I'm still in shock!!!

I am tempted to get a digi HPT now but I dont know why! :rofl:

Milty ~ so frustrating! I can't wait to get back into the 2ww but then I remember the havok you can endure whilst waiting. Fx'd for you.

Skweek ~ I know different doc offices have different policies. Last year when I was pregnant they didn't want to see me until after 6 weeks. That was frustrating in and of itself knowing that I was a higher risk due to age. I would be seen as soon as they would see me but I like to get all the tests done to make sure progesterone etc. are looking good. Love your new picture!

My 2 cents is to ditch the weight watchers. This is a time to eat healthy but not to limit kcals. I'm a nutritionist who works with pregnant women so ask me anything :flower:

Skweek those are without a doubt positive tests!!!! WOO HOOOO!!!!! :dance:

AF officially arrived, so I'll be joining the March testing thread...

Oh my gosh ladies, I still can't believe my eyes.
I tested this morning (13DPO) - but only because my bbs were REALLY sore last night and there was a VERY faint 2nd line. Then woke DF up to tell me if my eyes were playing tricks on me. He too saw a very faint 2nd line. An hour later I could still see the 2nd faint line.

Many congrats to you!! Those are definitely positive lines! H&H 9 months to you!!

And definitely quit Weight Watchers. You need to eat for your growing baby. The eating for 2 is a old wives tale though. You only need 300 extra calories a day when pregnant. :)

Oh my gosh ladies, I still can't believe my eyes.
I tested this morning (13DPO) - but only because my bbs were REALLY sore last night and there was a VERY faint 2nd line. Then woke DF up to tell me if my eyes were playing tricks on me. He too saw a very faint 2nd line. An hour later I could still see the 2nd faint line.

Many congrats to you!! Those are definitely positive lines! H&H 9 months to you!!

And definitely quit Weight Watchers. You need to eat for your growing baby. The eating for 2 is a old wives tale though. You only need 300 extra calories a day when pregnant. :)

Thanks hun,
My WW leader has been fab!!! I want to try keep this a secrect for at least 3 months and therefore she has said I can come and 'weigh in' every week till I am ready to spill the beans!

Seems like the luck of leading a thread really worked its charm!!

Only a month behind you !!!
Still hasnt really sunk in!
When does it start feeling real?

Here my doc doesn't want to see you until 8-9 wks along, unless something is wrong or you had previous problems. last time, my 1st actual appt wasn't until 8 wks, but I had spotting so I had to go in for a "problem" appt they call it. I did betas that time around. I got them done this time due to the m/c last time, so that is the only reason I got them done. Normally they don't do them around here unless they need to.

Congrats, hope your bean is nice and sticky :dust:

That is a great question!! It doesn't seem real to me yet either! Besides some fatigue, sore boobs and mild nausea, I feel totally fine! Maybe when the baby starts to move it will sink in. LOL

That is a great question!! It doesn't seem real to me yet either! Besides some fatigue, sore boobs and mild nausea, I feel totally fine! Maybe when the baby starts to move it will sink in. LOL

Oh its the headaches for me! was awake at 5am with a killer!!!
Yup cant wait to feel movement - but some weeks before that comes boohoo!!! :haha:

Well I'm out :cry:
:witch: tried to sneak in in the middle of the night but I caught her
On to march

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14