5dop anyone else?

1wantbaby3

Reaction score
Hi
I got a very dark positive on opk on Monday morning so we dtd that night! Had crazy ov pains on Tuesday so I've fingers crossed we did the deed at the perfect time! Have been having mild tingly feelings in lower tummy on right hand side where my ovary would be so I'm keeping fingers crossed it's the start of something good :)
Keep checking every time I go to the loo for implant bleeding , patience is not my strong point lol
Anyone else 5/6 dpo???

:hi: Heya!
I am one day ahead of you so felt I should write back. According to my OPK I ovulated on Sunday and I'm remaining hopeful that our timing is good. I must say I am all very new to this so please bear with me :coffee:
I too am very impatient so it would be nice for some company / support along the way! How long have you been ttc?

im not ttc as such, ive just been tracking my cycles and seeing what happens. me and hubby are in the 'if it happens it happens' frame of mind but I think all woman on here are more into it all than the men lol:haha:
today I had a few dull pains in my boobs! it made me go 'ohh that's new' lol of course it could be my mind playing tricks on me :shrug: roll on next week

Yeah that's true - My hubby is very supportive and we openly talk about things but he thinks buying early sensitive pregnancy tests is not the way to go... I just don't have it in me to wait sometimes and find that hard.

I can't seem to seize my appetite atm but I have major pig out phases haha so we will see what happens, like you said roll on next week... Good Luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->