5dp 5dt

hiddenmystic

Reaction score
So I'm on day 5 of a 5 day transfer. A little nervous as I caved into a HPT. It was BFN obviously. I do have really sore boobs but that could be from the progesterone (the doc is making me take 400mg x 3), but other than that, NOTHING! I don't know how to feel, and what to feel. HELP.

I'm 8dp 5dt at the moment and still BFN. I don't know what to feel any more :(

:hugs: it could still be too early. OTD is later for a reason hun. Try to relax (easier said than done I know). Good luck xx

I'm 7dp3dt, so the same some place technically as you. Also caved and tested this morning, BFN. I had all sorts of "symptoms" last week after transfer, including crazy sore boobs, but that started as soon as I started the progesterone before transfer, so not really chalking that up to anything. All my "symptoms" kinda disappeared today though, so kinda panicking. I do think that it's probably to early to test this though....hopefully!!! When's your actual test date?

Okay. So I got my Beta test done 10dp 5dt, and had a beta of 303.3 i think? So technically thats a BFP (and quite high) and I was panicking the day I had my beta done. Had all sorts of thoughts running through my head. My scan is on Monday the 12th.

Congrats! That's definitely a BFP number! That seems early for a scan, but good luck. I didn't get my first scan until I was 6w2d.

Thanks! I guess perhaps the doc is just trying to measure the thickness of the womb and the sack if any. I'm not sure how it works. Will update this thread on Monday after the docs visit.

Congrats on the betas! Just wondering, are you HPT still negative despite the betas?

I haven't actually done a HPT after my betas. The last HPT I took was at 8dp 5dt which came out negative anyway. I went for another beta test today @ 15dp 5dt -and it came up to about 2097.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->