5dpo anyone?

This morning I'm having tons of period like cramps - 8dpo today. My temp was really high too. I'm trying to hard not to get my hopes up because symptom spotting never turned out well for me in the past. It's hard not to because I had these same types of cramps when I was pregnant with my girls. Aaah! The wait is driving me crazy!

I had mentioned yesterday that my bbt temps were low, just above the cover line. But I'm so happy that today I got a rise in temp that looks a whole lot better. FX'd that they stay nice and high. At least high for me, most people have temps in the 98's and above but I temp really low. Probably because I'm hypothyroid. Here's another link if anyone is interested. I'm still being cautious but I can help it feeling better when yesterday I was so down and felt discouraged due to the low temps!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/564c81

I have been feeling some twinges around my pelvic area and right side (ovary maybe?). No idea if it means anything, probably me just overanalysing every little pain!!

BrendaJ - my temps are quite low for what they are normally. I was worried they were too low but then saw a BFP chart for someone else who's were even lower so it can still happen!

I have been feeling some twinges around my pelvic area and right side (ovary maybe?). No idea if it means anything, probably me just overanalysing every little pain!!

BrendaJ - my temps are quite low for what they are normally. I was worried they were too low but then saw a BFP chart for someone else who's were even lower so it can still happen!

Yeah, I've read that the actual temp doesn't matter that much - what matters is how much is rises after O and if it stays up or not!! Don't give up hope!!

I have been cramping all day on and off. They feel like AF cramps but I know that they are WAAAAAAYYYYY too early for her, especially since I am on a 35 day cycle and today is CD26. My temps have stayed high and continue to climb, which I hope is a good thing. Anyone have these symptoms? Lots of creamy CM, cramps on and off, dizziness, nausea, and climbing temps? Pls give me some insight please!!!!

Check out my chart and see if this helps:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/598560

I have been cramping all day on and off. They feel like AF cramps but I know that they are WAAAAAAYYYYY too early for her, especially since I am on a 35 day cycle and today is CD26. My temps have stayed high and continue to climb, which I hope is a good thing. Anyone have these symptoms? Lots of creamy CM, cramps on and off, dizziness, nausea, and climbing temps? Pls give me some insight please!!!!

I'm 8 DPO and I have the same symptoms you have: creamy CM, cramps on and off, dizziness, light nausea upon waking, and hot flashes from the high temps. Yesterday at work people told me my cheeks were very flush and this morning at 4 am I woke up drenched in sweat. PJs and bedsheets were all wet, yuck! This is my first cycle off BCP so I'm not sure if this is PG or AF symptoms, but I really hope I get that BFP!

I'm 8 DPO and I have the same symptoms you have: creamy CM, cramps on and off, dizziness, light nausea upon waking, and hot flashes from the high temps. Yesterday at work people told me my cheeks were very flush and this morning at 4 am I woke up drenched in sweat. PJs and bedsheets were all wet, yuck! This is my first cycle off BCP so I'm not sure if this is PG or AF symptoms, but I really hope I get that BFP!

Trust me, so do I!!! :dust: for both of us!!!!!

Hi girl, I'm about 5/6dpo and iv bin having af cramps all today like she coming to get me, iv got about aweek befor she shows her face
Hope your all well I'll try to keep you all updated on how thinks go from here
Best of luck girl hope ya get ya bfp soon xx

Here's hoping that our period like cramps are a good sign!!!!! Implantation, maybe?

Well this is exactly what I felt with my first pregnancy......?!?!?!

Well this is exactly what I felt with my first pregnancy......?!?!?!

This would be awesome if I am pregnant. The cramps have subsided, but not I am extremely tired. Its only 5:44pm here and I am ready for bed already.

UPDATE: Spotting at 6dpo? It was actually some pink in CM, I am so concerned and confused... Can this be IB? And I've been experiencing the dizziness still. I also woke up drenched in sweat like another poster noted maybe 2 nights ago?

UPDATE: Spotting at 6dpo? It was actually some pink in CM, I am so concerned and confused... Can this be IB? And I've been experiencing the dizziness still. I also woke up drenched in sweat like another poster noted maybe 2 nights ago?

That could definitely be IB! The sweats are awful. I'm about to go to bed for the night and not looking forward to what tomorrow morning has in store for me, but if it turns out to be a pg symptom then I will learn to embrace it! I've been drinking 2L of water a day to keep the dizziness away, although I have been feeling very tired and at work I seem to drift off into space a lot lol

That could definitely be IB! The sweats are awful. I'm about to go to bed for the night and not looking forward to what tomorrow morning has in store for me, but if it turns out to be a pg symptom then I will learn to embrace it! I've been drinking 2L of water a day to keep the dizziness away, although I have been feeling very tired and at work I seem to drift off into space a lot lol

I hope its implantation bleeding!! FX'd because I'm starting to get my hopes up, even though I keep telling myself I am NOT pregnant. Guess just trying to prepare myself for that BFN. I'm not sure when to start testing but I'm going to hold out until 10 dpo. Should AF show herself, I will update.

Laura_019, when are you testing? When I was pregnant with my son I never experienced dizziness or the night sweats that I am currently experiencing, let alone IB. This is all knew to me. They do say every pregnancy is different, I hope the dizziness stays at bay, but if it doesn't, I hope it has a GOOD reason to be here :). Baby dust to ALL here!! <3

Laura_019, when are you testing? When I was pregnant with my son I never experienced dizziness or the night sweats that I am currently experiencing, let alone IB. This is all knew to me. They do say every pregnancy is different, I hope the dizziness stays at bay, but if it doesn't, I hope it has a GOOD reason to be here :). Baby dust to ALL here!! <3

I'm going to test on 05/14 when AF is due. FF tells me to test on the 19th, but I don't know if I could wait that long!

Hay girls hope ya all feeling well, just a lil update on me I feel like I'm full of gas and got the odd cramping stuff but not as bad now last night was bad had to take some pain killers to help me out.
Hope your all well and best of luck for the coming days lady's xx

Hey lovlies

Some really promising symptoms on this thread!! Hoping we are all getting closer to our bfps!!

My partner and I went to a cafe this morning for brunch, I was dieing to pee, and when I wiped I had some pink watery blood!!!!
Omg omg!!
I'm so hoping this is IB!!!
I can't believe it, and I'm feeling a bit crampy in my womb area!

I'm approx 7dpo today!!

I hope its implantation bleeding!! FX'd because I'm starting to get my hopes up, even though I keep telling myself I am NOT pregnant. Guess just trying to prepare myself for that BFN. I'm not sure when to start testing but I'm going to hold out until 10 dpo. Should AF show herself, I will update.

Brenda!!! Omg it could totally be implantation bleeding!!
I had pink watery blood this morning too at 7dpo!!
This could totally be it!!!! Eeeeeee!!! I'm feeling really excited now as I know it's not a symptom I can imagine! Lol
And I am def cramping!!
When are you going to test? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->