5dpo metallic smelling discharge

ChloeW3

Reaction score
Hello

I am 5 /6 dpo Today I felt like a gush down below I went to the toilet to check and it was light brownish pink discharge that has a weird metallic smell to it (sorry if tmi )

My period isn’t due for 9days yet !

What could this be, could I be on my way to bfp ?

Last edited:
No idea. Cud be implantation bleeding. U don't normally get it till about 10dpo but maybe it can happen early. Does sound like implantation. Are you sure you didn't ovulate a few days early?

No idea. Cud be implantation bleeding. U don't normally get it till about 10dpo but maybe it can happen early. Does sound like implantation. Are you sure you didn't ovulate a few days early?

I don’t chart my temp or anything I go by an ovulation calendar every ovulation calendars gave me the same answer of the 26th January, iv never experienced this smell before unless its full on AF

But AF isn’t due for 9 days, I am very confused

Probably not implantation at 5dpo, possible but unlikely at 6dpo. As PP said even if you ovulated just a day or 2 early you would be at 7 or 8 dpo making it much more likely to be implantation.

Alternatively you could be having ovulation bleeding and late ovulation.

Another reason could be a messed up cycle and AF is early.

I know that is not helpful but those are all the things I can think of. Also blood contains iron so there is always a chance it might smell metallic.

So I guess another reason could be a heightened sense of smell making you notice the metallic smell more.

Maybe worth getting an ovulation and pregnancy test to give you some answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->