5dpo...need some advice.

alvarezbabe96

Reaction score
Hey Y'all! I'm new here. I am 5dpo. Has anyone gotten sick between ovulation and your first test? I hardly EVER get sick, my immune system is very strong and I keep my body pretty regular.
I want so badly to be pregnant but other than the "sick feeling" I don't have any other symptoms yet that I've noticed. Other than being really tired and taking naps frequently throughout these past few days.
Also, I am due to start my period October 1st, what is the earliest date I can test? For some reason I feel like its not going to happen this month but I so want it to!!

With my first, I had several symptoms....mostly I had tonsilitis and was absolutely exhausted. I think i slept through my first tri haha.
You might be mucky to get an early bfp before your due date. I got a BFP at 11dpo, but its not uncommon to not get a BFP until after your missed period x

I never got sick that early, but it could be a sign! And I always got a clear bfp by 10dpo, but I know that isn't true for everyone. Good luck!! :)

Well...AF showed up. On to Cycle #2 for our ttc journey! Crossing my fingers, praying out loud, hoping with my whole heart that this month is the month! It would be so cool to have a Christmas announcement!

Well...AF showed up. On to Cycle #2 for our ttc journey! Crossing my fingers, praying out loud, hoping with my whole heart that this month is the month! It would be so cool to have a Christmas announcement!

Good luck to you this cycle! I'm due my af a week today but don't know when I ovulated, I've done the clear blue advanced ovulation tests and it has not detected my surge so it's been very frustrating! I plan on temping next cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->