5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

Ah crap I was so hopeful for both of you ! Do either of you temp ? Or chart ? Or use Opk ?

I know, I did have my hopes up a little this month!

No I only tend to go on mid cycle and cm. It worked with my other pregnancies.
Will probably give it another 2 or 3 months and then consider temping or something.

Did AF come in the end for you Thatfatcat?

Well ladies scan went well today thank GOD , baby wriggling so much wasn't really co-operating with the photo shoot lol.... But my dates have been changed . I went into hospital 12+5 and came out 14weeks tommrow !!! Baby measuring 7 ahead consistantly in early scan and this one . Not quite sure how as I was charting , temping and using Opk !!! Looks like I o/v a week before I thought I did !!

Brilliant news Left! How exciting- and measuring 7 days ahead as well. Just shows our bodies like to play tricks on us!!

Yay left! Time for a countdown tracker I think!

Yep AF came in full force! Very heavy couple of days. Settling down now

Girls I have a feeling in my waters that this month on this thread we will be getting a few BFP ! Don't ask why I just know !!! Lol ....... I would recommend b'ding much earlier in your cycle than you think you should be , well based on my own experience and also a lot I have read that a lot of people can assume the o/v mid cycle every cycle but it can vary as much as three days each cycle !!!!! How about trying the SMEP this month ?

Left- so glad to hear that you had a great scan!

Em and FatCat- sorry the witch caught up with you. FX for this new cycle!

Yeah, iv decided to BD frequently throughout this cycle and a moreso when i see CM. AF is about gone so will start then!

Momof2 - how are things with you? Where are you in your cycle at the minute?

Momoftwo good to see you back. Where are you at in your cycle?

Yeah left, I always bd heaps at the start of my cycle after AF finishes then take a break after I think Iv Od but your right in that O can vary so much and I just gotta keep BDing, not take any chances :)

Nearly finished with AF here too em

AF just came yesterday. Appt with the doc on Sept 6--which will be the end of my next cycle :( 2 more cycles before we have to quit. *Sigh*

Sorry Momof2 if you've already explained but why is it you have to quit in 2 cycles? Fingers crossed it all works out for you.

I'm quite anxious about this cycle. With the last cycle being longer I just just have no idea when I'm due to ovulate. Like someone said in an earlier post, I'm constantly knicker checking to see what's going on- haha!!!!
Hoping the regular BDing and more chilled out approach works this cycle!!

EM- our wedding is August 2014 and I'd rather not be hugely pregnant for it. If we don't get a BFP in this cycle or the next--we will top until March/April. I can hide it up to about 12-14 weeks so we should be in the clear there.

I've been considering adding 1 more cycle but then we run into a due date 4 weeks before our wedding and I will be having a c-section so I'm really not sure about that.

Aw mom fingers crossed super tight you get a BFP either this cycle or next so you don't have to wait!

Cd 11 for us em. I been BDing practically everyday since AF left. Have had a bit of EWCM last few days so hoping O isn't far away :)

Fingers crossed for you then momof2. I hope you get your BFP.

As for me I'm BDing every few days and then will increase when I see more EWCM. I have a bit at the minute but I'm half expecting a long cycle again. It better not trick me this time- haha! I'm going to continue BDing through out my cycle!!

Lets hope we all get our BFP's this month!!

Hey girls

Well I'm not sure if this is going to be a longer cycle again or not. I'm having some slight pain in one side (not massively noticeable) and some creamy and some stretchy cm. I had this last month at this time and then ovulated a week later so going to keep BDing ! Trying not to keep over thinking things and just keep relaxed!

How is everyone else?

I'm at cd10. Had some EWCM yesterday so going to be BDing until I get the temp rise. Strange thing is that I've had the same exact temp for 5 days now. 97.6. Thought my therm was on the fritz, but I took it 1 hour later today and it was 97.8 (which adjusts to 97.6 at my normal time). Weird.

Hey girls!

Cd 18 today I think I may have only Od yesterday. Wasnt really sure what was happening because I had some EWCM on cycle days 11,12 and 13 but then nothing really until las night when I had some brown tinged CM. I don't usually get ovulation spotting but there's a first for everything. That means I probably didnt O until aprox CD17 , which means a long cycle! I mean at least I think I Od then. Who ever really knows!

Mumoftwo have you had a temp rise yet?

Em anymore EWCM? Good idea to keep BDing just in case. You could have already tho but done wanna risk it!

Hi.

The brown tinged cm could be a good sign that you ovulated. Fingers crossed and keep BDing just in case.

CM has increased over the last week. Also my nipples have been quite sore for a few days. In the past months I've tried BDing every day, every other day mainly around ovulation so this month we have BDed every two days since the end of my AF and will continue throughout my cycle. I think for us it just seems more manageable that way.

Trying not to think about when I will test this month as have no idea how long my cycle is going to be so may have to leave it a while !

This month has been a wreck. My thermometer basically went nuts. So, I bought another and temped 3 times in a row. I got a different number on a brand new one- every time. :(

And I'm pretty sure I o'ed yesterday. we were supposed to BD last night, but he got annoyed and angry over my sister's husband and just went to bed. I hate that his anger is affecting our TTC efforts. I think I'm going to quit after this cycle. If ya'll don't mind, I'd like to still check in on you guys!

This month has been a wreck. My thermometer basically went nuts. So, I bought another and temped 3 times in a row. I got a different number on a brand new one- every time. :(

And I'm pretty sure I o'ed yesterday. we were supposed to BD last night, but he got annoyed and angry over my sister's husband and just went to bed. I hate that his anger is affecting our TTC efforts. I think I'm going to quit after this cycle. If ya'll don't mind, I'd like to still check in on you guys!

Sounds like your having a bit of a hard time right now and a bit fed up :nope:
Here is hoping you feel better soon , this ttc buisness can really get ya down sometimes xxxxxx sending a big hug your way :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->