5DPO waiting to test - join me! (2 BFPs!)

Well creamy cm is positive! :) Hope all these unwell feelings result in a sticky bean for you :)

I'm planning on testing next Friday, unless of course, af comes along. No real symptoms here but I decided to be more nonchalant about it anyways and not try to spot anything too early, I drove myself crazy last cycle doing that.

It is so hard to not symptom spot, I have to give into my demons with that flaw, I can't help myself..

I have decided that I'll test Friday too... It is my day off, so I can just spend a chilled day dealing with the result..

I got my faint bfp on an frer! I really thought I was out..
Im not getting excited yet, until I get nice dark lines and a digi reading 2-3 or 3+
xxxx

FX FX FX FX FX FX for you girls!!!!! Xxxxx

I think I'm out this month. No AF yet but I feel like she's on her way today. I had spotting again yesterday and in the night I had watery red blood when I wiped. It's stopped this morning but I just feel like I'm out. Wish it would come now so I know and can start fresh again.

Good luck everyone. x

I got my faint bfp on an frer! I really thought I was out..
Im not getting excited yet, until I get nice dark lines and a digi reading 2-3 or 3+
xxxx

No way! Pic! :happydance:

congratulations Sharnw!. its so good to get these two lines.!!
was just checking out ur journal m just curious to knw u started b6 or complex and that too after ovulation only?? cuz m planning to start one as my lp is only 8 days...but m really confused as to when is the best to start one

Congrats Sharnw! Don't forget to post a pic of the test. :D

I just tested 20 minutes ago and I got a BFN. I don't feel pregnant either, I'm just so confused by my body this cycle. I've been spotting for days, which would normally indicate AF was coming but it seems to just completely stop for hours at a time. I wish AF would just hurry up and get here. :( Feeling thoroughly miserable today.

Congrats Sharnw! Don't forget to post a pic of the test. :D

I just tested 20 minutes ago and I got a BFN. I don't feel pregnant either, I'm just so confused by my body this cycle. I've been spotting for days, which would normally indicate AF was coming but it seems to just completely stop for hours at a time. I wish AF would just hurry up and get here. :( Feeling thoroughly miserable today.

Sorry you're feeling down flamingpanda :( I've been spotting for days as well and it is super aggravating. I have a hard time keeping track - how many DPO are you?

Thanks, it's ok. I'm just confused with it all and still panicking the chemical pregnancy has messed something up. I'm 12 DPO, but my LP is normally only 11. I would have expected it to be here by now and I can't work out if it not being here is something significant, as in something is wrong. Or whether I'm just over thinking it all.

Do you normally spot? Mine is usually an indicator that my period is due but I would have expected this last week, not now. :( On top of all of that I have a weird backache and stabbing pains down there which I'm sure aren't normal. Or at least I've never noticed them before.

Thanks, it's ok. I'm just confused with it all and still panicking the chemical pregnancy has messed something up. I'm 12 DPO, but my LP is normally only 11. I would have expected it to be here by now and I can't work out if it not being here is something significant, as in something is wrong. Or whether I'm just over thinking it all.

Do you normally spot? Mine is usually an indicator that my period is due but I would have expected this last week, not now. :( On top of all of that I have a weird backache and stabbing pains down there which I'm sure aren't normal. Or at least I've never noticed them before.

I understand....but don't let it get you too worried! Is it possible your O day i slightly off? I'm sure nothing is wrong...our bodies can just play little tricks on us and most of the time it's nothing too serious! Keep your chin up!!

I never spot until after AF...and I've been spotting off and on for two weeks! I should probably go to the doctor, just don't really feel like it...

I think you're still in, girl! Don't give up hope yet!

Flamingpanda :hug: sorry you feel like the witch is coming :( your LP has improved :)
Hoping your bfp is tomorrow x

YAY sharnw!!! Show us a pic!! :D :happydance:

flamingpanda sorry your cycle is confusing, that sounds kinda odd with the occasional spotting! Maybe it's stress related?

Can't wait to test just really really hoping af doesn't show up and crush my dreams!

Thank you dear ladies xxxx <3

https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af97/sharnw/Mobile%20Uploads/F3B747DC-A172-4AAB-A672-1805B20AE451.jpg

Cheering all of you on!!! :yipee: we are all going to get pregnant this year xxx hopefull this month or next month!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thank you dear ladies xxxx <3

https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af97/sharnw/Mobile%20Uploads/F3B747DC-A172-4AAB-A672-1805B20AE451.jpg

So exciting... A site we'd all be happy to see, for sure!! Congrats.. :happydance:

Baby dust to everyone else.. Let's just hope that the sporting is pregnancy related!! It does happen a lot... Your not out, till the :witch: rares her ugly head!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->