5DPO waiting to test - join me! (2 BFPs!)

Cautious Kiwi is sure is :)

It took 3 years to conceive dd and 3 years NTNP before that :(
So I'm really glad it only took 7months for this bfp. Such a relief I don't have to ttc for another 3 years xxxx

So I'm really glad it only took 7months for this bfp. Such a relief I don't have to ttc for another 3 years xxxx

We've been trying for 3 years too... It is such an effort to stay positive!

I had a seriously dramatic drop in temperature this morning in my FF chart - feeling like I might have lost this fight... Very emotional about it..

We've been trying for 3 years too... It is such an effort to stay positive!

I had a seriously dramatic drop in temperature this morning in my FF chart - feeling like I might have lost this fight... Very emotional about it..

What DPO are you?

Sorry I vanished. A lot seems to have gone on since my last post. Basically late Monday when my little one was having tea I began feeling super ill. I had stabbing pains down there, a dull ache in my back and I felt like I was going to be sick. So I called 111 and described what was happening. Due to my MC last month they said they wanted to see me within 6 hours. So off we went to the hospital and saw a GP. She didn't know what was wrong. She thought maybe a kidney infection but seemed to be unconcerned about the spotting I'd been having, telling me after a MC that can happen until my body readjusts. She gave me some antibiotics and said if I felt no better in a few days to see my doctor.

So here I am today. My little girl has been staying with grandparents whilst I rest but I have to go back to work tomorrow and I feel no better. The only real change is the stabbing pains have gone. So I went to see my doctor this morning and she was SO nice. She also has no idea what's wrong but seemed more concerned about the spotting than the other doctor I saw. She asked if I'd tried a pregnancy test - I have (neg and I don't feel pregnant, I feel ill). So she said to keep trying every 3 days, even though she didn't feel that was it she felt we should keep checking. She didn't think it was ectopic as that would give me a positive test. She did however wonder if I needed a D&C. Although again she thinks because the loss was so early it shouldn't be that either. So she's taken a urine sample to test for everything and I need to call for the results on Friday. If I get worse or am no better in a week I need to go back.

I'm wondering if it's just a badly timed virus at this point, but I'd feel so much better if I could just get my period. What a horrible month, and my chart looked so good early on too. Oh well. I just want to get back to trying again. :(

Wow, sounds like a mess flamingpanda! So sorry :( I hope it really is nothing too serious. No vomiting, fever, any other "normal" flu-like symptoms?

Oh no flamingpanda I hope you're feeling better now! That sounds horrible :( wish you get your AF soon so you can move on from this.

I wanted to show you guys this! Very early still and I'm super cautious because of my former experience but really really hoping this is it!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 2
Many congo dear..m like posting it everywhere m bumping to u :D...but this sure is gonna be a sticky one wohoooo!!

Lol pearly I figured I had to post on all the threads at once lol
Thanks again sweetie!

Flamingpanda..I really wish u get well soon hun!!..

I wanted to show you guys this! Very early still and I'm super cautious because of my former experience but really really hoping this is it!!!

Woohoo!! :happydance: :happydance: congrats maggz!! :)

Sticky bean sticky bean sticky bean x
What is your edd?

Thanks and you too!
April 16th :) What about you??

lol, just saw your ticker :dohh:

I'm so scared I'll jinx it! I had a mc in May and went all out... I'm scared to do the same again...!

I'm feeling the same Maggz. I'm excited but not going foward with things so I don't jinx it.
Taking it day by day and have a docs appointment at 5.1weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->