5lb challenge?

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
Anyone wanna do a 5lb challenge? I need to kick start my weightloss again so...

'name...startweight...goalweight...currentweight...lbslefttolose'

You can just put *** if you don't want people to know and just put the lbs left to lose at the end :)

The winner is the 1st person to lose 5lbs, we'll probably start a new round when people have 2nd and 3rd place too :D

We'll start on Monday since most people do weigh ins on a Monday morning.

ROUND 1

blah11.....128.....123.....126.....3lbs to go!
nemo.....182.....177.....179.....2lbs to go!
Countingdown.....146.....141.....143.....2lbs to go!
cara.....161.....156.....159.....3lbs to go!
nessa.....144.....140.....144.....4lbs to go![/​

Will prob take me weeks to get to 5lbs less anyway :rofl:

I'll edit it to start on Monday :D

Cool :thumbup:

OH has bought me a treadmill so i can now exercise at home as i can never find time to get to the gym :( Its due to arrive Saturday so i was going to diet Monday onwards anyway!! so im going to eat as much rubbish as i can before Monday :lol: xx

:rofl: I'm gonna force myself to exercise more. I have a gym membership which I pay £50 a month for and I've not been since June :shock: Think I'll take Amelie a really big walk everyday along the canal.

:shock: £50 a month!!! youd better get down there to make the most of your monies worth!!!

i'll join in as i started dieting this week but had as stressful week and ate choc and gained 1lb grrr

awesome :D well how about we all weigh in on monday and then put our stats up?

yep! now to just start from monday or try and eat healthily over weekend hehe

Sounds like a good idea and I really need the challenge! See you on Monday :)

I'm starting Monday :rofl: I'll eat all the crap in the house and get a healthy shop in at the weekend :)

sounds good. im off to a bbq saturday so will have a pre diet feast lol.

I'm starting Monday :rofl: I'll eat all the crap in the house and get a healthy shop in at the weekend :)

good idea!! though i dont really have any crap in the house, iver already ate it lol

:wave: Can I join!!! I need to shift the last bit of my baby weight so my skinny jeans dont look sprayed on!! xx

ooh this is the perfect kick start i need , i am a member of a slimming club but i keep cheating , Ill add my details on monday x

everyone ready to start tomorrow? im just having a roast dinner and apple crumble for dinner as my 'last supper' lol.

everyone ready to start tomorrow? im just having a roast dinner and apple crumble for dinner as my 'last supper' lol.

Thats what I have just had lol!! I am dreading getting on the scales tom as I have eaten huges amounts this past week :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->